Reviews for Crimson Regret
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
WE NEED MORE! :) ;)
Tricksterkat209 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
I'm so sorry I haven't even finished this chapter but my reaction after the first line break has pretty much been "Who goes running in JEANS?!" ahaha. That's just not comfortable at all..not that running's ever fun but yikes.

Looking forward to the rest. I'm fairly sure I read this a few years ago but I have almost no memories of it so huh. Time to re-read. :D
Lolapola chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
Loved it! I was thinking I'd like to read the story from the team's point of view though - would you give me permission to write that?
incurableinsanity chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. You captured the fights very well, and the entire plot was well-written. Nice work :)
terri8502 chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Wow, amazing story. The escape from the compound had me holding my breath! Thanks so much for sharing, looking forward to reading your other works. You are very talented.
jayni1000 chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Wow! That was exciting! And a bit twisted really. :) I enjoyed it, thanks for the good read!
jax chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
oh no hurry up please next chapter
loving it !
Zena-Xina chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
good job
Yoruichi89 chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
All i have to say is great job. i love this fic i wish it was an ep of the show. i cant say enough what a great job you did. the why you wrote eliot and every one else was great. i hate fanficts that dont stay true to the people. but with you i could see and hear them doing all of that. keep up te great work and keep writing like this
whovian42 chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
Wow. That was really intense!

Couldn't stop reading!

Tired now. I think I helped Eliot in every fight lol.
MidnightHalcyon chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Great story.
Shellie Williams chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Crimson Regret: Loved it! I would PAY to see an episode with Eliot hurt and the others there to care and comfort him. I also love your penchant for Eliot losing hope, and believing his team has abandoned him. You have somehow created an extremely vulnerable and fragile Eliot, while retaining strength in his character, and it's wildly attractive; even more so than the show's creation of the character. I have enjoyed reading your fic very much. More (hurt) Eliot, please!
irezel chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
eliiiiiiiiiiiiooooooot! D8 you beat him up gooooooood. heeehehe. :D nice.
brynn chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
Great story, thank you for writing! )
GreenMartini chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
I really liked this (I just read all eight chapters) and I have to say I feel bad for Eliot...just wanna hug him, but that's normal so..yeah. :) Like the plot, I can see Eliot getting drug into something like this. Awesome job with the characterization too, everyone seems believable. Wanted to hit Sophie, but that's the normal when I'm watching the actual series so good job with her :)

Seriously cannot wait to read more!

~Green