Reviews for Crimson Regret
Lolapola chapter 9 . 4/6
Loved it! I was thinking I'd like to read the story from the team's point of view though - would you give me permission to write that?
incurableinsanity chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. You captured the fights very well, and the entire plot was well-written. Nice work :)
terri8502 chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Wow, amazing story. The escape from the compound had me holding my breath! Thanks so much for sharing, looking forward to reading your other works. You are very talented.
jayni1000 chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Wow! That was exciting! And a bit twisted really. :) I enjoyed it, thanks for the good read!
jax chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
oh no hurry up please next chapter
loving it !
Zena-Xina chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
good job
Yoruichi89 chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
All i have to say is great job. i love this fic i wish it was an ep of the show. i cant say enough what a great job you did. the why you wrote eliot and every one else was great. i hate fanficts that dont stay true to the people. but with you i could see and hear them doing all of that. keep up te great work and keep writing like this
whovian42 chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
Wow. That was really intense!

Couldn't stop reading!

Tired now. I think I helped Eliot in every fight lol.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Great story.
Shellie Williams chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Crimson Regret: Loved it! I would PAY to see an episode with Eliot hurt and the others there to care and comfort him. I also love your penchant for Eliot losing hope, and believing his team has abandoned him. You have somehow created an extremely vulnerable and fragile Eliot, while retaining strength in his character, and it's wildly attractive; even more so than the show's creation of the character. I have enjoyed reading your fic very much. More (hurt) Eliot, please!
irezel chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
eliiiiiiiiiiiiooooooot! D8 you beat him up gooooooood. heeehehe. :D nice.
brynn chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
Great story, thank you for writing! )
GreenMartini chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
I really liked this (I just read all eight chapters) and I have to say I feel bad for Eliot...just wanna hug him, but that's normal so..yeah. :) Like the plot, I can see Eliot getting drug into something like this. Awesome job with the characterization too, everyone seems believable. Wanted to hit Sophie, but that's the normal when I'm watching the actual series so good job with her :)

Seriously cannot wait to read more!

~Green
pheral chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
Hahhaaaa, love him flipping Hardison the bird at the start, i can so see him doing that! :P Love the description of the helicopter rotor sounds, and them comforting him when the ride gets bumpy. And i agree with Hardison, Eliot doing his own stitches is totally *hardcore* - love it!
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
That was... wow. I mean, really wow.

I don't even know where to start with this review! The plot was... immense. I mean, big time. I was on edge the whole time. The action was perfect and I've heard it's exceptionally difficult to write any type of fighting and yours was both exciting and realistic.

And the rescue. I knew it was coming, Eliot hoped it was coming, but it was... wow.

Ooh and Eliot's reaction to Sophie playing the con; the scenes where he thought she was going to abandon him, it was heartbreaking. Like, really really heartbreaking.

Eliot was awesome, too. All of them were very, very in-character, completely believable. But Eliot... he was just exceptional. It takes him like three chapters or something to even think of Nate's rescue and you know he's so very used to being alone that he can survive and he will and when he leaves it to the team you just know he's desperate.

And the ending, the whole end chapter actually, was beautiful. The comfort part of the hurt/comfort was sweet, understated and very, very beautiful.

Absolutely loved it. I do hope you've got a list of stories written because I'm craving more of your work!

Fabsx