Reviews for Breakfast In New York
JM0RIARTY chapter 7 . 4/27
the Donald Trump crack really does make me laugh... because I think Hermione wouldn't be that pleased to meet him.. even though the story isn't in this decade... I read this story like 3 or 4 years ago... It wasn't that funny back then...

JM
Jimbocous chapter 30 . 4/24
Thanks for a great read! Very nicely done.
Llew444 chapter 31 . 4/24
Well...I loved that story!
I'm not really one for Romance centric stories, I dont mind them as a side plot but I dont really read romance based ones, however, this story has been brilliant! I loved basically everything!
The uh, only thing i could pick up on is the boys who seemed to always think kissing was gross. Like, every young boy seemed to think that and all i haave to say is that my friends and I didnt think like that..i was probably A bit more mature than most people my age though.
It doesnt matter! it didnt really effect the story so all i have to say is:
GOOD JOB AND WELL DONE
~Llee
suziq968 chapter 31 . 4/19
This was amazing! So much better than the disaster epilogue. I love how people learned from and paid for their mistakes without any over the top consequences or showing up at the wedding. It was perfect that when she insisted Ron be best man he ruined it. This was a joy to read. Thanks so much.
Kallanit chapter 23 . 4/17
I've read this story several times and like it very much, but one thing about this chapter bothers me, and that is the Grangers going through British immigration at the airport as Americans.

Rose and Hermione are British-born nationals. Unlike the US, when a British national takes on a second nationality, they don't need to give up their British nationality. Britain allows dual nationality for its citizens. Not only that, but their children are also entitled to British nationality. They should all be using British passports, or else they should be questioned as to why two people born in Britain don't have British passports - that would be regarded as suspicious. Additionally, as British nationals, they don't need work or residency visas. And Hermione's full name should be on her passport or, again, it would be suspicious. I realise you didn't want her to be recognised, but in that case, she should perhaps have gone through Muggle immigration instead of Magical immigration.
q.thews chapter 31 . 4/15
I've stumbled but not read this one so many times and now i did it and... WOW,
The choice would have been between those three uppercase letter and a dissertation on how many level i like this story (the details, the political/social/education system parts, just to name some).
stevefocus chapter 31 . 4/5
Brilliant story have to admit I have had this in my favourites list a while but never read it, I regret not reading this sooner. Looking forward to have having a look at your other work.
gleefan2009 chapter 31 . 3/27
love it please write more
Robyn1977 chapter 7 . 3/19
B
lazy-kaa chapter 31 . 3/16
Well. Not much wands in this storry, but the storry is touching, really touching. Love is, possible, the strongest magic on the Earth.
torlan2003 chapter 9 . 2/16
Good story, I am surprised that I am so interested in a drama. I am looking forward to Harry meeting the kids then the meeting with Teddy. Thank you for writing.
torlan2003 chapter 6 . 2/16
Great story, good use of the school system. .
torlan2003 chapter 4 . 2/15
Good story rough chapter well written. Thank you for writing.
EJ Daniels chapter 31 . 2/1
I've read this story half a dozen times over the years and it never get old and is always entertaining. It is certainly one of my favorites.

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
...i mean...i know harry is at best a beta...and prob an omega...but wow... you really cut off his balls in this one...