Reviews for Breakfast In New York
Cayar chapter 31 . 8/21
Should get a proofreading treatment, but otherwise very touching.
Cayar chapter 18 . 8/20
I cannot believe that you misspelled 'Aragorn'.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 28 . 8/9
Seriously? How the hell are these people redeemed? Child abuse is never acceptable and both petunia and "big D" should have been cast off. I mean did the frying pan thing not happen in this story? Dudley got an "Order of Merlin"? Fuck that. Liked everything else in the story but this one moment just came out of left field. Even in Cursed Child Harry still has nightmares, not of Vernon but of Patunia and her abuse. Abuse which was horrific to even read about.
vickety chapter 31 . 8/6
Good story. I appreciate the great deal of thought that went into your almost utopian magical Britain. Your mother/daughter relationship in Rose and Hermione was beautiful. Your kind, thoughtful Harry was romantic and very appealing. Thanks!
dtplater chapter 23 . 7/30
a
azulkan2 chapter 31 . 7/25
Great story. Made me cry in spots. Glad Harry and Hermione got together. Glad Ginny pretty much got what she deserved.
m chapter 1 . 7/17
the concept was sweet. but the story is a tad repetitive. (no offense meant) I just thought that if their backstory was not retold so much, this story would be cut down in half or down to a quarter to be honest. Keep it short and simple as they say.
Tiltman.bbb chapter 31 . 7/16
This was a fantastic read well done
friar14 chapter 8 . 6/28
I'm only starting chapter 8 but I am so glad I have stumbled across this story. Excellent character development and overall story development. Can't wait to see how the story continues. Oh and...GO CUBS!
brokenstrings001 chapter 31 . 6/16
This is so amazing. I cried like about 10 times while reading this story. Best fluffiest HHr fic i've ever read.
Kai chapter 16 . 6/11
Holy cricket. That's a lot of Weasleys. And fast forward two or three generations, there's no kid with at least one magical parent without Weasley genes. From then on inbreeding rules again. Yay. Useless bunch, all of them. They should've held a big Weasley neutering party years ago. Using blunt axes for the guys and whatever's painful for the bitch.
staar chapter 31 . 6/3
wonderful story !
Stormbow chapter 31 . 5/29
A truly wonderful love story. It's not perfect, but it brought smiles and tears on a number of occasions. It struck a sound cord for me and I'm sure many other Harry Potter fans who felt that Ms. Rowling made a terrible mistake in not getting these two together at the end.
Stormbow chapter 14 . 5/28
I loved Harry's talk with the kids about "Harry Potter" and then the reveal there at the end of who Harry Potter and Hermione really are. Priceless. Great storytelling.
zeps9001 chapter 31 . 5/28
Well this whole story is based on one fact. That Hermione thinks Harry would ignore his children and leave her to be a single mother. She supposedly was the one person that knew Harry the best and he has said that to him, starting a family was most important life goal. So what that tells of her opinion of Harry, maybe he would not merry her, but snub them like this? You should've at least added a fake return letter from Ginny or something similar.

And please never use baseball team references again.