Reviews for Breakfast In New York
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 10/13
So ... the wicked witch of the quidditch pitch is getting ready to make trouble, eh? I wonder if she'll find her entire family as supportive this time around. I'm guessing not, if Ron and Lavender were truly being sincere.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 10/13
That was a very sweet, poignant retelling of Harry's story.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 10/13
Harry a rabble rouser? Hardly. It sounds like he is simply a man with a highly developed social conscience who is painfully aware - thanks to his own experiences and those of his brilliant friend - of the inequities in traditional British Magical Society. Fortunately, rather than simply bemoaning the problems, he has chosen to get off his duff and put his name and his considerable fortune toward actually DOING something constructive to change the situation. Then again, I suppose such dedication is probably seen as radical by the inbred, hidebound British Magicals.

So, they DID sleep together. I was wondering about that when she kept being sick, as no fling with someone else had been mentioned. Yeay! And fortunately, no one is named Albus Severus ... or Albusina ... or Severina!
CJTressler chapter 31 . 10/10
This reminded me of a British sitcom called As Time Goes By, only with better luck for the star-crossed lovers. I loved that show, and I also loved this story.
CJTressler chapter 20 . 10/10
Not often you find an anti-Ginny story that isn't also anti-Molly. Good twist.
AJCorbie chapter 17 . 9/12
1) For NY's 1000th review: superfrigginawesome!

2) Love Rose & the Dursley's reactions to their respective conversations, this is going to be fun watching the secret get out.
AJCorbie chapter 16 . 9/12
Well that didn't go as bad as I thought. A little amicable for not even a day with the adults. The remainder of the business trip should be rather interesting with all the kids.
AJCorbie chapter 15 . 9/12
Priceless
AJCorbie chapter 14 . 9/12
My neighbour officially thinks I'm nuts, crazy laughing at him baiting Daphne. Poor little Harry lol
AJCorbie chapter 13 . 9/12
My head is exploding! OMG!
I don't forgive Ron but can maybe soften up a bit given his catharsis.
AJCorbie chapter 12 . 9/12
Oh Please don't tell me Ron will be with Harry when she brings her family down, the day was going well.
AJCorbie chapter 11 . 9/12
Harry has quite a few hobbies doesn't he?
How much longer does she have to stall? I'm getting nervous
AJCorbie chapter 10 . 9/12
Drumroll :) Whoop
AJCorbie chapter 9 . 9/12
Dudley is magical? Was wondering who had Teddy when Harry's away.
As much as I love reading the letters I hope he meets them soon.
AJCorbie chapter 7 . 9/12
So glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter!
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »