Reviews for Breakfast In New York
cerulean369 chapter 31 . 1/19
This was such a sweet story! I loved the world building and all the unique ideas you incorporated into the new magical Britain. A lovely read:) Thank you for sharing it.
Jazzielady76 chapter 9 . 1/9
I love the story but must you put Harry’s name every 4-5 sentences? We know she’s writing to Harry. Even I don’t write whoever I’m writing to their name all that often. I just skip reading Harry’s name to keep my sanity coz i wanted to tear my hair out! So irritating! Otherwise, i love the story so far.
jimmy.oz chapter 31 . 1/1
That is a great story glad to have read it. wont lie figured ginny would have done something crazy like waiting outside there house for them to come back but probably getting hit in the head fixed her a bit lol.
Anne Bond chapter 11 . 11/9/2020
After a streak of Dark fics, and M rated fics, or with fast paced SEX SEX SEX! type stories, I didn't know how much I needed this soft romance love.
Thank you, Author.
Soraslove chapter 14 . 10/25/2020
Bruh, of course the weasel's make an appearance where they're not wanted.

Little harry is hilarious, lol. Hermione wasn't very imaginative with their names was she?
Soraslove chapter 12 . 10/25/2020
Ya.. i know harry thought lav wasn't a doormat... it does sounds like that to me. There's has to be a point where you put your foot down.

Ginny's here to cause problems again i guess, what a stupid cunt. I never liked that bitch in the canon either.
Soraslove chapter 5 . 10/25/2020
Oh shit.. seems like the kids are harry's.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 10/25/2020
Wow.. an emotional charged hermione. This hermione still seemed to still worship books and the ministry even after everything that happened.

Well seems like harry set her straight somewhat.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
So... are the kid's ron's or harrys? Or a random bf she had in america?
PGHammer chapter 10 . 9/15/2020
Dudley with a NEWT in Potions is no surprise; the NEWTS in Charms AND Defense, however? BIG surprise. (I would want the Resurrection Stone to bring back the spirit of Dolores Umbridge - just to hit her with that - a *Muggle* with more NEWTs than her.)
PGHammer chapter 9 . 9/15/2020
Dudley is not magical; his wife is, though. (Dudley married a witch- *eeek*!) Ginny was correct on one thing - who would have been her biggest competition? Not Cho - or Susan - or even Daphne or Padma. It would have been the Misplaced Ravenclaw - H-e-r-m-i-o-n-e.
Kai chapter 22 . 8/28/2020
Fleur's accent is played up, isn't it? After nine years living in England with her all English new and big family her accent should be a bit less pronounced.

It'll take a long time to get rid of it completely, if I assume correctly just listening to foreigners. But not having her birth family or other French speaking people around all the time forces her to learn English faster and better.

If British English is a bit like my language there will be an at least medium West Country dialect, but Ginevra has that as well and it's never mentioned in canon nor fanfics, more like assumed and not worthy of a mention because everyone talks the same. Not that Surrey raised Harry would have the same dialect...

Still, the only ones usually are McGonagall and Hagrid, those must be almost undecipherable if normal dialects are ignored...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2020