Reviews for Breakfast In New York
Incantations7 chapter 25 . 1/27
16 6 and 10? Wand prices have certainly gone up…
EVILCL0WN chapter 7 . 12/4/2023
I do not usually write reviews, but here I must. I skipped the first 7 chapters hoping the flashbacks will end and we will be in the present. But no you keep dragging the flashbacks everywhere(and they are fking long too), it ruins the immersion. This would have been a nice story if the flashbacks were only for first 1 or 2 chapters.
Salvador Suarez chapter 2 . 11/30/2023
I know its been years since this story was written:.. it’s my 2nd or 3rd time reading it… loved it then,,, loving it now. This story will always be on my top ten list. Thank you for the hours of enjoyment I have gotten from reading your stories.
deanna4403 chapter 31 . 11/30/2023
please write a sequel to this
Northmanlv chapter 31 . 11/26/2023
Dang thats a good story! Thanks for writing
phantombrick chapter 30 . 10/23/2023
I love this story. Everytime I read it I spend a good bit of time crying.
Phantombrick
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2023
Makes me cry
Robyn1977 chapter 1 . 6/25/2023
The Cubs are playing the Cardinals in London this weekend and i thought of how much trash Ron and and Hermione are talking to each other
Charlee56 chapter 31 . 4/27/2023
This story was beautifully done; a real treasure.
Toothfairy456 chapter 31 . 4/27/2023
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
Luna59 chapter 13 . 4/2/2023
ooh! At least Ron came to his senses after years, and didn't throw some weird tantrum over Harry's kids.
Luna59 chapter 11 . 4/2/2023
I have always thought that sons or daughters should not have the same name as their parents, besides making everything confusing it is horrible to be compared to the other person with the name, just look at Harry himself "Harry James" and everyone always likes him with his Father, it's even worse to have the same first name... I feel like Hermione should have called the boy Rober Alan or something else without the Harry.
especially if he wanted to hide that they are his children with Harry! God I do not see that it is an intelligent decision!
You just had to add who she is plus how the children look and their names and two plus two equals four and they are the children of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger!
Luna59 chapter 10 . 4/2/2023
certainly if Ginny read any letter’s of Hermione's she deserves to die. She certainly doesn't even tell her after the divorce! she knew? Or have she never read them?
These letters bring tears.
Luna59 chapter 9 . 4/2/2023
they two have a magical bond! must be! that's why the methods failed. birth control! nothing could stop it!
harry go get her!
Luna59 chapter 8 . 4/2/2023
Oh ! sir-shags-a-lot I'm dying! but that son of a bitch Ron! and that ginny treats teddy like a house elf! what a nightmare! who asked him to give Teddy up for adoption, God will make me cry! Harry is so sweet saying he's Teddy's father and supporting Lavender. The thing about his cousin Dudley is surprising. I think that's the only thing that I have trouble locating... and that it will cure lycanthropy? He was never the brightest candle, and to tell Hermione that he hopes she has kids because they'd be lucky to have her... huuu omg, I wonder if Ginny read these letters? that jealous bitch who is even jealous of Luna! and I have to say that there are too many Harrys! Harry the son of Dudley Harry the son of hermione and Harry potter! God is the only complaint I have! it was better to call the girl Harriet or something like that and the boy moonly. and the son of Bid D with some other name!

Lastly, he killed me when he tells her that he loves her and that if he contacts him, he will leave Ginny! I thought he would realize much later that I love Hermione! I'm screaming this is exciting and sad because it was so long before they met again!
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »