Reviews for Breakfast In New York
desireejones99 chapter 31 . 3/17
So very amazing, 31 exceptional chapters of an Epic story
HoosierCullen chapter 31 . 3/2
Awesome fic. I loved the whole thing and could not have found a better Harmony fic to read. You did an excellent job in telling this story of love lost and love found. You have a great way of telling your story and building your characters. Though I wish they had been together sooner and you write a bit more of their life together this was perfect in how you did it and the ending though very emotional was very well done and executed. Thank you for sharing your story with the rest of us.
MoltenCheese chapter 31 . 2/18
This story was fantastic! Very well written! Good Job!
KSpringer chapter 31 . 2/12
Read this about once a year - still a good read.
Thank you for your time and talent!
Lady Psychopath chapter 31 . 2/7
So sweet.
Saissa chapter 31 . 2/4
Wonderful story! Absolutely wonderful!
Saissa chapter 27 . 2/4
OMG - that song - Danny Boy - ALWAYS makes me cry!
Saissa chapter 13 . 2/4
The oldest daughter in the Evans family always has blonde hair and blue eyes - Petunia in Lily's generation - noone - except maybe Dudley in Harry's generations and since neither Harry nor Dudley had any siblings. So, who is this cousin?

The only person it might be would be Dudley's eldest daughter if he has one. Hang on a sec - didn't I read something about Dudley marrying Jena Diggory? Well if they have girls, those girls would be Harry and Luna's second cousins... and I bet the oldest daughter has blonde hair and blue eyes!

Mystery solved! He He He
Saissa chapter 6 . 2/4
I can see Ginny hoing off at Harry for spemding "her" money on these useless schools for muggle born witches and wizards After all, the marriage vows do say - "what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine"

Ginny brought nothing to the marriage - she and her family had no money. Harry had all the money so Ginny would see it as hers as well. And she did not like the fact that Harry was frittering away "HER" money on someone elses children...

And not on her kids either since she clearly did not want kids!
Outstanding chapter.

gunny
Sadhaka chapter 7 . 1/21
She hid his kids from him...Yeah sorry that lost me right there. No one should have their kids kept from them. I could care less if she wrote it in a letter she should of made sure he knew about it and she never did.

You also have the fact that he is not angry he missed SIX years of their life because of her choice. She missed them being babies, first words, first walking, first school days ALL OF IT. Then he shows no anger at her for it? Sorry just not believable and more than a little frustrating if you had not already determined they would be together do you think any person would deal with this other than with righteous anger? Do you think you yourself would just shrug and be okay with it? Do you think your parents would of if put into that role? As for the kids their mother made the choice to never give them a father.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 31 . 11/4/2014
This was a really good story. It took me a little while to get into, but after I did I really enjoyed reading it. I loved the ending I thought it was perfect and one of the only stories I remember reading that ends it this way. The only criticism I have is a few bits are repetitive, such as when Harry tells Molly where Arthur is and then the next paragraph she is being told again where Arthur is. Other then that it was a really good story.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Before I get further into the story, I wanted to point out that Hermione being clueless as to the changes in British magical government seems unlikely. They, Harry and Hermione, are at the same conference which would indicate that it has to do with law enforcement to some degree. How could she be that out of touch with her birth place and a potential client country?
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 31 . 10/14/2014
I've read this story, idiot know how many times now, and I still love it. Requesting permission to copy it to a PDF. FanFiction is starting to decline, and I do NOT want to lose this story.
RngrThorne chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
*sniff* I think I have something in my eye...