Reviews for The Curlers Calamity
Cogito Ergo Sum chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Aw wow what a cute story :) ER and W&G are my two fav TV programmes. At first I thought it was going a little too wild, but the conclusion just ended it perfectly.

"Grace, I have to confess... last week, I kissed a woman who wasn't my mother."

"MY EARS!" Jack cried, crumpling to the floor.

Priceless :D

This is going in my fav stories.
CtrlSHIFTDel chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! I Loved this! You represented the characters right on! Thats hard to get in some fics. I must say that I found this fic- hmm... how should I put it? Oh yes. HIL-FREAKIN'-LARIOUS! Will there be a sequel?

-DWS
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Funny, I'll give you that.
xcouturechicx chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
hahahaha! LMAO! My favorite two shows are "Will & Grace" and "ER" so it was neat to read that crossover. You show write more stories like it. p.s. Carter and Grace woud make a great couple!
EMH chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
ROTFLMAO! Very funny & well written.
ClosetFreak chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
I absolutely LOVED this story! i swear i laughed my friggin butt off! You must write more!
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Well, that was interesting to say the least..Lol. I loved it!
SuperVGA chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Kewl story, had me ROFLMAO!
DJRocky99 chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
ROFL! Awesome story! My favorite 2 shows, all smashed into 1...keep up the awesome W&G writing, please! )
Marissa chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
hahahahahahaha. I loved that. The bit with luka and his hair was histerical. I got a bit confused at the end but Carter and Will and grace hahahahahaha.

Rissa
Paranoid Seat chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
confusing but hilarious
ashley chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! A hilarious combination of my 2 alltime favorite shows. Great job! PLEASE keep writing (esp more W&G!).
Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
LOL! LOL! I totally loved the part where it seems like Luka and Karen are talking about Luka's life in Croatia when their really talking about hair! Heehee! This really works out great because ER is my second fav show and W&G is my third (sorry, Fraiser's my first N/D 4 EVER! sorry) and crossovers w/ 2 of my favorite shows are cool! And this was a gem, I'll tell ya!
stonecoldfox chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
That was really cool! I thought it was going a bit crazy there for a second, with all the out-age (lol), but it turned out really well. Nicely done!