Reviews for I Lived
Not able to PM chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
You should have a Tales of the Abyss/Escaflowne Crossover as one of the options for your Poll. Possibly with the two Vans confronting each other.
Esprit D'escalier chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wow, thinking about it, it's actually quite easy to imagine that Asch would act just like Yuri if he had grown up normally.
Azure-Wulfe chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I adore this story! :D

Flynn and Yuri look so awesome in the ToA costumes it's hard not to imagine them as being those people in another life.
eltrut chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Repede Mieu?

I kid.

Very, very interesting concept!

I still haven't seen Flynn in Luke's costume...bet it's delicious...
Rydia Asuka chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Yuri is yummy to look at... -coughs- B-but yes. I must say that this wasn't exactly what I had been expecting, yet I really enjoyed it! :)
Laeria chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Haha. Yes, I wondered when those Vesperia PS3 screenshots would tickle someone's plot bunnies. I do see how you would cast Asch as Yuri. Luke as Flynn...hmm that is hard for me to wrap my brain around. Although taken as Luke being a past life, Flynn does come to me more as a stick in the mud compared to the cute spontaneous short-hair Luke. :) No offense to Flynn lovers out there. You are right that if Yuri remembered Asch, I would be in stitches imagining him yelling "Kuzu" and chasing Flynn around on a flying whale. I am curious which of Lizeth's work inspired you write this awesome ficlet though. Also even though you said no yaoi...it does tickle my yaoi bunnies...both ToA and ToV flavored ones. :3