Reviews for My Little Arrancar
Silent Theory chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Es muy muy caliente! You should continue I would luv 2 find out what happens NEXT!
Recklessly Impulsive chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow! Didn't know that Grimm-kitty could have that much stamina :o It was pretty good and I love it when Ichigo begs so that made it all the more better :D

Love KatekyoFAN *Hugs*
OfeliaWolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
you make it into a story

its a great start

you did good

so continue plz
13animenurd13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
O.o GRIMJOWS DIRTY!
katz chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Love this! :D So nosebleed worthy! (excuse me as I get tissues) ;P But there was one thing that threw me off...isn't Ichigo a Vizard? As in a Shinigami with Hollow abilities as opposed to an Arrancar, which is a Hollow that has been given Shinigami abilities? This is really confusing me... Of course I might've just mis-interpreted the Manga and Anime? Ah, who cares! I'm still completely fangirl-ing over this! Thanks for writing and sharing this! )
kit572 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
It just screams to me mpreg. Will you make it? Please update ASAP-.
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
It's not bad at all, it's very good. Nosebleed worthy.
mama-Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
CONTINUE! I LOVED IT!
Celtic Harmony chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
wth? update soon please.
narutonejii chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
THIS WAS REALY GOD AND HOT!

I loved the chemistry.. (: Very in-character - Grimmjow is all RAWR! and ichigo is RAWR back until the pill gets him XD. Please continue!
RamecupMiso chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
gold yaoi star
GrimmjowIchigoforever chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Meh, it's hot, anyway a one-shot will do, can't imagine how you will put second chapter, a oneshot is the best I think, but that's just me
andimstupid chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Argh! Arrcancar NOT arrancer, and with a capital 'A'. Uce crtlf to change it.

And does Ichigo lives on his own now? Because it would be a bit strange that no one was at home, providing his little sisters come from school earlier and his father works at home (almost)

The fic itself wasn't that bad. But I'd recommend you to find a beta reader 'cause some parts don't make much sense.