Reviews for Waiting Room
...DAMN ROMANTIC.
wagner710 chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Aww! YAY Alex said yes!
owl.called.raven chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
Awww its so fluffy! So cute i think i will read it again.
Ockham's razor chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Wonderful! Thanks for taking the time to write and share such an enjoyable story.
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
I think this story is going in an interesting direction, I'm enjoying the read. Please don't right about Olivia getting hurt :( that would be sad!
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
ARGH! I hope it's not Liv! This is well-written, but GRRRR, a cliffhanger, lol!
MrRyAmbrose chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
Fantastic. That last bit with the video from her dad..actually made me cry. Perfect :-D
BabouTunt chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Über adorable ending to a fantastic read!
KT chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
I'm seriously impressed with your style and storytelling. I think you really got the characters right, they seemed like they were true to their portrayal on screen. I absolutely loved this story and I can't wait to read it again. I will be reading everything you've written and I hope you keep writing - you are truly talented.
alexliv4ever chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Yes I am still paying attention :) I have been following this story since you've posted the first chapter! Love this story! Been waiting for an update! lol I just have to say, for your first smut scene.. you did very well! Second, the proposal gave me goosebumps along with a huge smile on my face! :D good work! :)
PatateAtomike chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Very great story! Thank you!

I just discovered it a couple of days, so I read it entirely whitout the "waiting new chapter" part, but I really enjoy it! I love the Alex/Olivia couple, and I really love your story! Very fun, very easy to read, and it's important to me because I'm french, by the way, sorry for my english...
Oh and if I can may, you must say "c'est la vie, n'est-ce pas", just for help..

So thanks a lot! Merci beaucoup!

I hope you'll write other story about them...

So'
tansikat chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
Loved Liv's speech,glad you finished it but sad its the last chapter. I wanted to see what Alex was planning.
chawkchic chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Ah you made me cry but oh so happy.