Reviews for The Revenge of Sadie White
Person chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Can you please finish the story? I know that you must be very busy, but I'm totally in love with your story. I would really like to hear the end. Its almost been four years since you last updated, and i still really want to hear the end. Thanks!
Alexandria Holmes chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
LOVE UPDATE SOON
CompleteValidations chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONSIDER WRITING THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH AND IT'S SO AMAZING!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
VERY SOON RIGHT LIES!
controvertingArbiter chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
UPDATE PLEASE! in the next chapter you said youd update a couple of days after you wrote it. its been a YEAR NOW! UPDATE SOON!
verilyvexed chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
wow, love the story ! pleease update soon :)
Realityshowfan chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
HOLY CRAP THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! I LOVE IT! CARRIE IS MY FAVORITE STEPHEN KING BOOK AND SADIE IS JUST SO PERFECT FOR THE ROLE!

SERIOUSLY, THIS STORY ROCKS!
Ginny chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Update, I've always liked the movie Carrie.

Scary, but wonderful to watch.
TheAwesomeCourtney chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
I love this so far! I've never even read the book or seen the movie, but it looks pretty cool! I really like this story! Please update ASAP!
Raptor Moses chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
How long until other charachters show up (Harold, Duncan, Noah, etc.)?

This is a good story, though.
Life.GetOne chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
I haven't read the book Carrie, but I have seen the movie (the original), and since I'm a fan of that movie, I decided to check it out.

To sum it up, I'm impressed. Only, when you're writing out thoughts, you should at least address who's thinking.

I'm guessing Gwen is Sue. At first I thought that would be Courtney with what she was thinking in the the classroom, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

And I bet Katie was injured/murdered by Bridgette.

Hope the next update comes soon.

~L.G1
PurpleFunkytown chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Great chapter!

Indeed,Heather is the perfect Chris.

And Gwen is was a good choice in my opinion.

Looking forward for the next chapter!

PurpleFunkytown
E-Scope chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
My mom has been trying to made me read Carrie for a while now, but I never wanted to. Because of your story, I change my mind and definitely want to read the book!

Anyway, guessing Bridgette kills Katie, adding to Sadie's mental breakdown and leading her own demise during prom night along with her boyfriend and her close friends. I hope I'm way off! I don't want that to happen!
christineponine 24601 chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
I never pictured justin as billy really creative. Eponine is the one in my screen name, she was my favorite too. Nice cliff hanger now I'm nervous it's either bridgette or katie. In reality I like Bridgette more than for sadie's sake I hope it's Bridgette. It's getting really good keep writing.
thisobsessioniscontagious chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Brilliance yet again. You completely capture how everyone in character. I have a love/hate relationship with Gwen's character, and one thing I like to read about in this is that she's balanced - what she's doing can be viewed as both bad and good, she fits the role she's playing perfectly. Same with everyone else - though I do agree that Heather is always the downer, though it does make the most sense.

Sweetness overall I keep wishinhg this has a happy ending lol. Silly me.