Reviews for To Belong
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Very beautiful. Ziva has finally found a home and someone she can love and count on.
Tinkerbell99 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I'm cheating a bit and reviewing this story and Coming Home together. I read them both some time ago, but neglected to review. Let's fix that, shall we?

These are both fabulous for so very many reasons, but I'm going to need to post this comment at some point, so I'll limit myself to a few. For me, what worked amazingly well in Coming Home was your choice of details - both those included and those omitted - in how she makes her way back home. We didn't need every little thing explained about her journey and escape. What you chose to inlcude was so very telling. And then, the Gibbs/Ziva shipper in me loves the end.

The section at the beginning of To Belong sets the tone for this piece. The shift from first person into the story really worked there. Brilliant choice. And somehow, the fact that the meal he fixes is stew that probably comes from a can is the most appropriate thing ever. It's a tiny little detail that is so, so RIGHT for this story and that character.

Thank you for sharing these!
mindoficeandfire chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
one of the best pieces of fan fic i have read, very well done great discription and dialogue.
linelm chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I really liked this story. It's beautiful.
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
*happy squishy sigh* You still amaze me with your awesomeness, sweetie! And this? This was no exception! I've said it before and I'll say it again, your Gibbs/Ziva is absolutely brilliant! You capture them so perfectly- Gibbs' stoic nature on the outside and the storm of emotions just under the surface, and the vulnerability that Ziva hardly ever lets anyone see. I'm so glad that I got you into this ship, lol! Otherwise we would've missed out on THIS, and well- that just makes me sad.. 'Cause *LER!* I've always gotta think of my inner perv first! :P
carlsoles chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
pls cont or write sequL
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Here's to where she truly belongs. Will you write more of this storyline I wonder? I hope so. But even if not thank you for the new universe you've created.
Neutrona chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Sweet story. Loved it!
jivinjess chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was really great writing. That would be great if that were to really happen between them in the new season.
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
brilliantly written

loved it

love them together

my fave part was: “No more leaving. You belong here.” He doesn’t say ‘now’ because they both know the truth. She’s belonged here since the beginning.

Her heart lifts, and as strange and unfamiliar as the sensation is, Ziva recognizes it as joy. Pure, unadulterated joy.

“Yes, I do,” she replies.

keep writing :D
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
amazing.
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is one of the BEST Gibbs/Ziva stories Ive ever read... there are not a lot of them ( good ones ) around !

Congratulations ! You caugth them so perfectly... every glare, every move, every feeling ...

I always wonder WHAT is that that floats between them... is a kind of chemistry very different from that one we recognized between Gibbs and Kate... they were attracted by their differences... Gibbs/Ziva thing is constructed around their similarities...at least this is the way I see them.

Thanks for this amazing characters study. I enjoyed each word.
Peepingtom chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow This is exactly how I picture Ziva coming back "Home"

Omg you made my day thanks :)
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Well done. I love Gibbs and Ziva together. And you are a talented smut writer, you should write more. That was just right, not too graphic, perfect for the story.
finlaure chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Wow. (sniffle) I Love it. Wow. More.