Reviews for Happy Birthday, Alfredsan
mssunnymuffins chapter 1 . 7/12
*dies laughing* your author's note, and story are both quite hilarious. and MEIN GOTT THAT WAS HOT! Ameripan all day
Chuana chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
...*Nosebleed*
Emery Overland chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
That. Was. Wonderful.
Kennyhammaster chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I almost died of laughter at the school girl outfit part! And then France and Canada, just perfect you should so write one of those or have you already written it? Anyways it was great!
0lexdelapp chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
In my mind, France is Canada's father. . . . O.o
I like it anyway though
no name chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Can u write France/Canda
SakuMulti chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
-/w/- Me gusta
I liked how you mentoined Al flying back with the bloody nose! Something that must be included in all animes with a scene even close to that!
And yet, now I'm just really hoping none of my friends dress up as France even more
FemFrance chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Stupide orthographique it was supposed to be fanfic not fabric
FemFrance chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Cela a été parfait mon ami. I haven't read a fabric that good in a while, honhonhon, très bonne mon cher, truly.
yukixharuyaoi chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
omg, love it! that was so hot, and i love this pairing. poor kiku, alfred is wearing him out!...oh well, it was to please the fangirls lol...and he enjoyed it XD!
xNeonx chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
So nice~! x3

I actually never really enjoy anything much with Japan involved, bu this was just amazing~.

Thank you for writing this~! :3

- Nee
KakashiFangirlOfDOOM chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oh...my GOD!

-Major nosebleed-

Are you SURE that's your very first lemon?

-wipes off the blood- 'Tis good...

I just loved how Japan was in a little School Girl outfit

...btw if you wouldn't mind, I'm new here to fanfiction and I don't know how to upload a story...could you please help?
CanadaLove123EEEEK chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
EEEEEEK! I absolutly LOVED it! Can you write what Matthew and Francis did that night/next morning? As you can see, I'm a BIG Canada fan ;) EEEEEK!

-CanadaLove123EEEEK!
Jeanne'sWhiteRose chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
o-oh mai *nosebleeds* t-this was awesome X3 do an omake! that continues that franny and mattie XD
ScissorSheep chapter 1 . 12/3/2010