Reviews for Swept Away
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
That was very cute. 3 Nicely written. I'd laugh if Shini actually planned that. XD. I'm sure he's a pretty cunning dog you know. 3
karina001 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Don't know how I missed it before, but better late than never, yes? And getting that dog worked well for Quatre.
mifibou chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Yeah it's me...again!

But it's not my fault! I saw this fiction rated M but drama on your profil and I didn't read her. But after I saw Puppy Love...so I've read the prequel. And I loved it!

It's strange to think that Quatre have a crush for Duo but this makes sense in your story.

I will go read the "Puppy Love" now so see you next time :)

Kiss

Mifibou

PS : I have translate the chapter 3 of "Uptown Guy". I've make a mistake on the name of the chapter but I will correct this.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That was teeth rotting sweet! I adore it! I look forward to reading the sequel. I think Heero was so precious being insecure and then playing Hero!
Ninety-Nine-More chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Lol! I loved it! So cute! I am going to have to read this puppy love series now. 3
Hikishi chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
*Wails*

HOW DID I MISS THIS!

Seriously, I'm checking to make sure you're on my freaking author alert, I only found this because I was checking the C2 *humpfh* I don't think I'm getting the alerts for THAT either!

argh you're so good, I love love love this.

The fact that it's told it's Quatre's rather exasperated P.O.V. just makes it even better. Very good, very contemporary and very au...YAY!

Right *rolls sleeves up* I'm off to hunt your profile for anything else I've missed!

'Kishi x
Aja-Golde chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
PERFECTO!

Wow. Man, all the foreshadowing was just...great. I like Puppy Love a million times better now. And oh, the Quatre angst! Done so well; nothing overblown, just pinpricks. And Duo and Heero! It was so interesting to see their beginnings. Wonderful. You did a GREAT job with this. Loved every sentence of it _
nekobotan chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Yay! Very sweet and cute, and the dialogue was very fun sometimes it jumped around a bit, without some non-dialogue description, so I was confused about where (in the scene) the characters were at times, but the story had a really good flow and was wonderful to read! _ Thank you!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Really cute for Duo and Heero, but it felt sad for Quatre...Oh well, I know there's a 3x4 sequel story...
windwraith chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Awesome, i really am enjoying puppy love and this was just perfect showcasing how heero and duo got to gether. They seem such an unlikely pair in the other story but this series of events makes so much sense. thanks for sharing...now we just need to get WuFei and Zechs each happily ensconsed in the others regard...I think it will be interesting when/if you decide to drop the bomb that they both have a past with treize...unless i've just been misreading hints that you are headed in that direction. any way...more soon I hope. -w.w-
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
that was awesome!

I havent read the other story but now I'm going to

I love the Duo Heero romance

Great name for the puppy!

kudos
Loppuo chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Sad and sweet at the same time. I could feel Quatre's pain over being left out. The emotions were wonderfully done, not too much, not too little.

the only thing I'd like to complain about was the recue scene. I got kind of confused about where Quatre was. I sort of didn't notice him going down after Heero, and suddenly he wasn't up anymore. Well maybe that was just me being unperseptive and sloppy as a reader, but I got confused.:)

I really like Duo's personality in this story (and of course in Puppy Love too, since this is the same universe.)
Wolfje chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Well, it's still a great get together ficlet, even when read for the second time. (winks) Still interesting how your mood makes you notice certain things. I completely missed the Black lagoon thing before... Heh, It really is a Hero that's come to save the day though (so, great summary, hee hee). I'm glad he didn't pull a magic umbrella from his backpack though... And I really do love Quat's protectiveness as well. So sweet! -‘Absolutely,’ I step up beside them, giving Duo’s braid a little tug, and Heero a glare to match his own, letting him know that I may not be competition but I’m a part of Duo’s life. Always.- Now hear me growl... (smirks) Thanks anyways. It's lovely, as ever.

X Wolfje

**Ow, and I'm sorry I haven't reviewed the 'meditation son the color blue' yet. keeps blocking the reviews... So, I love it and I hope this review does make it. _- So some more extra thanks for that one! (see the cloud of little white hearts that comes floating from the previous text)
Katerina Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was cute. . So very cute.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 6/16/2009