Reviews for The Wizard
GraphiteHeron chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wow. I thought this was hilarious at first, and then I realized I think I know exactly what campaign setting they're in. A fan of the Forgotten Realms? I happened to recognize the world of Toril and Tyr, god of Justice (Can I take a stab at guessing their stats? I'm sure Reid starts with INT 20, right?)

But I could totally see all of this going on. DnD is the perfect escapism from the ickiness of real life. And Morgan shouldn't complain about being a gnome - unless he wants to upgrade to gnome titan. They're freaking dangerous, and underestimation is a powerful, powerful weapon. Besides, people tend to attack orcs on sight:)

I also love your choice of DM. Garcia of the wonderfully flamboyant character and vivid imagination would know exactly the scenarios to keep her favorite peoples' minds off of the bad things. By the way, however went the search for the mop?
yellowsmurf6 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Bwahahah! I loves it! *snerks at Morgan being stuck as a gnome* Garcia as the DM is perfect! Hope you continue with this. It's a fun break from reality for a bit. :D
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Very funny! I love this idea. I've just learned to play DnD so it actually makes sense to me. Glad Morgan is no longer stuck being a gnome.
WCD chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Mkay, so what's an orc? Worse than a gnome? Can't help but think Emily has something up her sleeve.

Good stuffs. Highly amusing even though the game itself is still lost on me.