Reviews for If Sonic the Hedgehog 06 was better: Sonic
Ygvan Lord of Worlds chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
S'alright so far. but has anyone noticed how the Chaos Emeralds or similar gem ALWAYS have something to do with what ever disaster happens in the Sonic games?
Kira-writer chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
Cool, espero que sigas y tambien espero que entiendas espaƱol..:P..Sigue asi!Ahora leere la parte de Shadow

/Kira/
SSJ04 Mewtwo chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
Good stuff.

This Mewtwo shall wait on the next chapter.
ooOCaptainTurboOoo chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
Loving this ;)

Personally I really did like the story from Sonic06, true everything else was crap but the story was solid.

I never did get why Sega always seem to include human characters other than Robotnik, I meen that's not how Sonic started out.

And yeah I always wondered what would happen if Sega gave Sally the princess roles in their Sonic games instead of some two-it character we probably will never see again.

On that note:

Sonic/Sally Rules!

Mephiles Kicks ass!

Let the epic saga of 'The Ultimate Life form VS Mephilies the Dark begin!'
SSJ04 Mewtwo chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
That read much better.

Oh boy, Shadow went one way and Sonic went another down the time stream.

I do like how you name each chapter like a level in the game.

This Mewtwo shall wait on the next chapter.
SSJ04 Mewtwo chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Good plot. Here's some advise. You need to seperate the diolog. Like so:

Shadow and Rouge lead the trio out to the outside. They were stunned to see that the world seemed to be destroyed; Buildings destroyed, void of life, and

enveloped in flames.

"W-What is this?" asked Tails, "Is this even Mobius?"

"This is the distant future. Far removed from our own timeline.

"The future?" Tails asked, "Then that means Robotnik's machine can control time!"

"Robuttnik's sure got some nerve dropping us here," said Sonic.

After kicking a rock, Knuckles asked, "So, how can we get back to our own time?"

Shadow answered, "You need a space-time rift, but this requires a lot of energy."

"I see," said Sonic, "You mean using your Chaos Control will..."

"Yes!" Shadow said, cutting Sonic in mid-sentence, "But that alone is insufficient!"

"Ok, Shadow," said

Sonic, "It looks like we need to work together." "

No way!" said Knuckles, "I ain't working with that bat girl!"

"What's wrong?" Rouge asked, "Afraid that

I'll show you up?"

"What was that?" He angrily asked Rouge.

"Guys, enough!" said Tails, "Like it or not, Knuckles, you guys have to work together if we're

gonna get back."

"Fine," said Knuckles, "The longer I stay here, the longer the Master Emerald stays unprotected...But when we get back, I don't want to see your face again, bat girl!" "

Fine by me," said Rouge, "Your face is already getting to me."

Knuckles growled as Sonic asked Shadow, "So, what should

we do?"

"You'll head back to the data base," said Shadow, "Robotnik had a secret lab here in Soleanna while we were sent here. There, you can use the Doctor's

computer to locate the Chaos Emeralds and find any reports on how to use them for Time travel."

"What about you two?" Sonic asked.

"We'll be looking for

the emeralds until you contact us," said Shadow, "I can sense some of them somewhere in the area."

Shadow started to search for the Emerald as Rouge stood

behind to say, "See you later," and winked before leaving.

"Ok guys," said Sonic, "As Vector once said: Find the computer room!"

It reads a lot better and it doesn't look all jumbled up.