Reviews for Of Crime and Punishment
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/11
men. the most cruel race on earth :(
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 2/20
Hmmmmmm. A grave mistake for the Villagers. They are more than lucky that Legolas can forgive easily, as I would not have done with so much simplicity and ease.
Interesting fanfic! Glad Legolas didn't die ...
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Why is it that Legolas ALWAYS gets hurt one way or another? XD
sidh chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This story is quite possibly one of the finest stories regarding Aragorn and Legolas I have ever read. In so few words you spun a story that is captivating and intriguing in the way you make every word count, moving the story along and showcasing the depth of love Estel carries for his friend and brother.
Truly a tale worth recommending and rereading.

Sajna18 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Poor Legolas...He has a good friend in Aragon.
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
What an intense piece of writing. I love the torment that it expresses, all the emotions: Aragon's, Legolas' Elrohir's... Great work.
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
A really excellent story! I just loved the characterisations and the overall pace of it. The only downside is I'm left wanting more! ;)
nim draug chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was interesting, I will definately be reading more of your work :)
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Legolas is too good. 3 Aragorn thinks he's a little TOO good sometimes.
HedgeNinja chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Cool, spot on with the tone for character dialogue.
Carthage chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was a very interesting story. Aragorn was well written and his character was just dark enough to be believable and compelling. The ending with he and Elrohir was sad, but again, a very believable way for his character to go and seems in line with the kinds of responsibilities and decisions he had to face in the books. His comments to Legolas about the nature of men were also wonderfully dark and great. I really enjoyed this fic. Thanks for sharing!
paperfirefly chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Powerful story :) It's great that you leave us guessing about how Aragorn dealt with the men and murderer and stuff. :)
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I liked it. It was very nice though I'm curious what Aragorn did to them. His wrath can be quite terrible.

Thanks for sharing

invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I liked how this story highlighted how Estel's point of view varied greatly from the elves. He wanted to show no mercy to his own kind and have them punished. Yet the elves did not. I like how neither gave in, but allowed themselves to disagree.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
A very good story, wonderful characterization and well written. Original interpratation of the challenge. I enjoyed this at Teitho.

There is one point that I didn't completely get, and I was waiting for you to post this so that I could ask you. Does Elrohir approve what Aragorn did? I was thinking this - I get the impression that Elrohir disapproves of the revenge (for sure Legolas does), but then his words to Aragorn wouldn't make sense because he wouldn't consider the man's actions as wise and the actions of a grown up. So I thought that rather Elrohir doesn't mind the revenge, what he disapproves is that it is Aragorn who was the one to do it. He wants to keep his brother an innocent child for as long as possible and is saddened when the man willingly takes such a great responsibility upon himself because it means that the end of this childhood has come. This makes sense, but I'm still not sure I understand Elrohir's view on the revenge.

Once again, good work and congrats on second place!