Reviews for Heiress by Blood
Alanna chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
Travelling?

Where are you travelling? And I hope it's not too long, cos I want to read more about this lovely story you've written. You've developed the characters really well here. And I absolutely loved being able to read it from Vidanric's point of view.

maybe even one from Greedy Galdran's would be good.

Please please please. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Alanna chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
ok. loved the chemistry. you write mel and danric really well.

Have I mentioned how much I'm loving this story?

can't wait to read more and see how their relationship progresses

And I'm still curious about Flauvic. Good or bad? I really like the Flauvic you've written here. caring and looking out for Mel. I only hope he's not looking out for her so he can snatch the crown from underneath her.
Alanna chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
a twist. I love a twist. Poor bran. he's awesome. Is Mel going to try and get him out? Will she bump into Vidanric when she does and when will they fall in love?
Alanna chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
A good chapter. It was nice how you explained the way Nee felt about being sent away and then how she slowly grew to love Meliara as a sister.

really really nice.

I'm loving this story more and more as I read it
Alanna chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
So, is Flauvic going to be good or bad in this? Please let him be good. that would be a nice change. and it would be cool to seem him supporting mel (and vidanric) once they get together in their effort for the crown. They are still going to end up together though?

Alanna chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
I love how Mel hasn't lost her "wild" side to her. She still loves nature. Glad to see that Mora doesn't get left out. And galdran. I'm still reeling over the original train of thought you got. Haven't read anything like that before.

Keep up the good work
Alanna chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
It's really cool how you've interwoven the relationship between nee and Mel. can't wait to see what happens when mel meets Vidranic! Shall read the next chapter now!
Dumbledore's Heir chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
this is really good. i like the development of your characters and can't wait to see what happens to flauvic.

Keep up the good work. and I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
i loved his point of view! You were able to show who he is and the confusion that Mel brought about... it would be completely natural for him to meet her with the idea that all Merindars are bad, and I think that is what would have made him so confused, is that he imediately liked her and that shouldn't happen with a Merindar...

As for Flauvic... I am sort of hoping you turn him good... just because I love how he is overprotective of Mel and how he adds the uneasiness and confusion to danric... it would also add plot because Danric wouldn't trust Flauvic even though he is a good guy... just an idea..

anywho, Loved it!

please update soon!
A lazy reader chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
it seems that my email didn't show up in the review...

if it didn't my username is "fevers and mirrors" on this website... i think, it's been months since i've signed on.
A lazy reader chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
I tend not to write gushing reviews that take two seconds to type. I think that type of response is trivial, so i usually reserve reviews for constructive criticism, or questions about the story. It is not the mindless reviews you should place your worry on, but rather the knowledge that your story has reached hundreds of anonymous readers. The collective soul of this site is driven on sharing a fascination with our respective "fandoms". The silent majority of people reading this probably have more respect for your writing than the scant few who consider the whole "plz update soon!" worth writing. I'll give you this, your characterizations are great, your storyline compelling, and your wordplay spot on, but the borderline rude author's note at the beginning of your story, is likely to turn people off. Remember, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

I enjoy your story, but i don't write reviews to pad an authors ego. I hope you continue on with this story, it breathes fresh life into a dying section of this website, but if you really want feedback from your audience, look to your view count... we may not gush over every last sentence that you type, but we're here, and we don't like being insulted.

If i offended you, or you feel the need to respond to my review, contact me at Katelyn.
Anenihan chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
yeah, that chapter defently needs ALOT of correcting. haha. Otherwise, I think I like Danric's POV. Keep it up.

See are you happy? I reviewed. I dislike reviewing every chapter (specially when someone just has to disable annoymous review... not only are you asking me to review but your demanding I log in to do it! lol) but I did it for you ;) meow
math music reading chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
Vidanric's perspective! Yay! That was awesome, everything was logical and we even got more background! I can't wait for the next installment, your writing is amazing and I've already been sucked in!
math music reading chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
I think you're doing a marvelous job of keeping everyone in character, that's one of the most important parts of fanfiction. Mel's definately in character since she's still wary of the court, quick tempered, and easy to jump to conclusions because of the former two characteristics. You're also doing a great job of making this like the actual thing what with details like the "horse fanatic" and the "peasant" comments.
math music reading chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Yes! I had guessed their identities correctly! Anyway, I'm so excited that Bran and Vidanric are officially in the fic now! I think Flauvic is being slightly suspicious though. That magic will give him some power over Mel.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »