Reviews for How Did It Come To This?
Rini-Rose chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I just read the first one. . . And oh my god, that was soooooo freaking adorable! I love this couple! XD not many of them on the web! Anyway, I'm gonna go read the others due to the firsts awesomeness! Great job!

~Rini-Rose Out~
Silver Moon Lit Forest chapter 18 . 1/30/2011
This story deserves way more reviews than what it has received. Awesome story, and your writing doesn't suck. Not in the least. :) I really enjoyed this. Never really thought about Kiba as a top in this paring but you made me love it. Thank you for the amazing read!
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
Hee, this is fascinating. Totally random couple, but they're interesting together.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
Spyder Webb chapter 17 . 3/8/2010
Writing Kankuro's name amuses me too so...and a Gaara shaped hole...aww, so cute! Bwahaha! "Open that door or I'll choke you with sand." I love it! And "I'm dating the bastard." "Which bastard?" "That one" made me gigglesnort.

Once you're finished with this story, you need to write another one! lol there's not enough Gaara/Kiba love in the world!
Koko Dashi chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
I squealed. Nonstop. For 15 minutes straight.
Koko Dashi chapter 16 . 1/8/2010
AH! I'm just now reviewing. I stayed up till two in the morning reading this! You have no idea how long it's been since I found a fic that I was absolutely hooked on! I love to sleep so the fact that I forced myself up to read this is saying something.

I was rolling around on my bed squealing my head off(until I rolled into my wall w;) The added SasuNaru made me so happy

This is my first GaaraKiba fic and I'm absolutely converted to this pairing.
ShadowsAtDawn chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Your summary sincerely bothered me. You point out that you would rate the story M, but yet you mark it as T. I am not interested in this story whatsoever, but if you find it needed to state in the summary, you most likely should rate it as that also.
a happy readerD chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
i love this fanfic so much! thanks to your stories i have become a fan of this couple..please write more! you are amazing!i read every single word as if i were under a spell..i love how you write and how you convey the feelings and awkwardness of the characters for eachother and the situations
IlOvEgAaRaSoOoOoOmUcH chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
AW! OMG i love it

its so sweet!
IMD9 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
SNEAKY PLOT DEVICE! I like. )

Are there going to be any more chapters other than the 5 already up? I really hope so! D
Banana Ocean chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Haha! I can't believe no one else has reviewed on this. Though it pains me that you made Gaara gay . . . AHA! It's amazing xD All the characters actually sound realistic, which is good, considering the fact that most of the characters on this website are totally OOC. And the first chapter made me laugh - So . . . will you write more?