Reviews for Whatever It Is
demonicseer chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
Please update soon I love all ur stories
Guest chapter 19 . 1/7/2014
please continue your story! I love it!
PhoenixFire859 chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
Please continue this story, I love it
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! PLEASE :D
brucy chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
I really like this story, Jo's a nice OC and Don's adorable. They're perfect together and I'm looking forward to read more about them. Keep going and thanks for writing!
Jenn chapter 19 . 8/26/2011
Please update. I love this story!
yaba chapter 19 . 5/3/2011
Hey!

Just wanted to let you know that I read this story while browsing the fandom and I think it's excellent. We really rarely get good Flack/OCs stories and I really enjoyed this :)

Yana
bjq chapter 19 . 3/21/2011
Please update soon. Great story. Can't wait to read more.
Antoinette chapter 19 . 1/2/2011
So, did you die? Lol, you haven't updated in forever! Pretty please, with Flack on top ;), update very soon. :)

Love, Antwa :)
brittany chapter 19 . 10/20/2010
i love it!,please update soon!
Laplandgurl chapter 19 . 6/4/2010
Hey there - is RL keeping you from updating? Well I hope that it loosens it's evil clutches on you and your muse soon so that you can get back to updating...until then...happy writing.
Laplandgurl chapter 18 . 6/4/2010
I just that it was time to come out of the shadows where I was lurking and say how much I am enjoying this story...and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter...whoa a car accident - I hope that you were not seriously injured. Having a car accident can seriously ruin your day...I should know - I've had...hmm...let's see...8 car accidents - 3 being in one winter - heh...you would have not wanted to pay the insurance rates that I've had to pay...but I have been lucky - I wasn't seriously hurt in all those accidents...just shaken up and bruised...but it seriously sucked. Hopefully your car is fixable and that everything will be okay for you...dealing with insurance companies are not fun...
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 19 . 12/2/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
Jennifer chapter 19 . 11/26/2009
Amazing as usual. lol. Update soon, please!
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 19 . 11/12/2009
ooh, more taxi stuff. is this foreshadowing i see? update soon!