Reviews for Catalysis
Prince Sheogorath chapter 11 . 4/19
Please update soon!
Pleaaaaaaaassssseseeee update soon. I love this story!
Drawn chapter 11 . 3/30
... How have I never read this before?! You two have literally wrecked all my expectations for this fandom. There's so much insight, thought and backstory put into this that I'm simply going to spend another couple hours to marathon this again :3 Have I mentioned I absolutely adore the characterization?
xoxoEXO-OT12 chapter 11 . 3/27
Is this an actually roy/Ed story or is it just those two as main characters but they don't end up together? :-( I really love your story btw, had me up on a school day!
MintNight-Ly chapter 9 . 2/21
Nevermine about my review from before. You more than delivered in this chapter. XD
MintNight-Ly chapter 8 . 2/21
So good! XD
That line, about the "auction of prestige", is directly from Artist of a Floating World isn't it! (Haha. The only reason I recognize it is I just finished that book.)

I really like this fic-practically the holy grail XD. It actually makes sense and the story flows really well. Character development and plot are nice and logical. Imagery is vivid; I could imagine the reaction and fire really well for Ed's Journal gift.

I guess the only problem so far is the lack of Al, Winry, etc., because I think Al would have done more than just send Ed a letter and Ed's leaving must have had a big impact on the people back in Resembool. I get that you're developing this main plot right now, but IDK. I just feel like somethings missing?

Hope you update soon with another stunning chapter! And Have a Nice Day!
FeeshyKette chapter 1 . 2/18
This is such a good story, I love the plot and your writing style! Please update soon!
dedface chapter 11 . 2/12
So I started reading this today, and it is amazing. One of the things I love most is when it goes deep into the mechanics of the universe, rummages around through it, and creates its own path. That being said, I'm really not sure how well I will handle the pairing. Simply put, Roy/Ed creeps me out. The main thing is the age difference and I really like Winry. However, to all my preferences and ticks regarding stories, there are exceptions. I hope that this story will continue to be amazing such that I'm able to stand my dislike of the pairing, because the story and the writing are simply amazing.
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 2/3
Absolutely brilliant story! From the first moment I started reading, I was enthralled with this story. Roy as a mentor for Edward? One that Edward respects and accepts? And an Edward separated from Al without the heavy pressure of trying to regain his body? Fascinating indeed!

I cannot wait for more! Please update again soon!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 8 . 1/29
What was in the note?
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 7 . 1/29
Ed's in deep trouble.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 6 . 1/29
That was a cute sherlockian chapter
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 1/29
This chapter has so many shipping feels! Lol just marry Ed, Roy.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 1/29
This chapter is really sad. (TT)
denizen of the night chapter 11 . 1/1
I'm so glad I decided to reaf this fic. I was about to skip it because the summary didn't interest me but I remembered that you wrote Concerto, one of the most brilliant PoT fic I've ever read! This fic is such an amazing work! I love how much work you put on the details! You're one of the writers who write about so much theories and discussions on the principles behind alchemy (or magic or whatever is the source of power in other fandoms) and somehow make sense without being overbearing. It's genius! And I love how Ed is turning into a likeness of Roy, at least when they're in Other's company. Haha! He's learning how to exist in polite society while still retaining his spark of Edwardness.

I truly hope you have no plans of abandoning your lovely stories. I would be most heartbroken if you do so.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to reading about the Exam and what he'll be planning for the practical portion. And maybe more of his interactions with the military top brass. He seems to have charmed the ones he have met so far.