Reviews for I'd Do Anything
Hmm ... very interesting

I'd like to read more ]

Update soon!
notwritten chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
Definitively good. Keep smiling. :-)
Vampy Proxy chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Generous? What have you done that's generous... Just kidding, I had to do that since on one else did! I really like this sorry, especially the 3rd oneshot, it was sad, but cute! I do hope that you continue this collection of oneshots!
notwritten chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Cool reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Spamsterlady chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
1. *evil chuckle*

2. *gasp* Nu...

3. *tear*

4. *aw*

I like it! XD
Coldens chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
I don't really have any criticisms to share - constructive or otherwise - but I couldn't help leaving a little comment to say juat how much I loved this.

I enjoy the format you've been using for them, too. The short snippets, and the simple (yet very effective) language.

Keep it up! (Please! D )
notwritten chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Enjoyable reading today. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Aww, I love this chapter. The first one is funny and the second one dramatic, but this one shows true love.

This really does say a lot about Jareth's character, whereas he is usually shown in stories to be selfish and does whatever he can to get Sarah for himself. It's nice to see that he loves her enough to let her move on with her life and live happily with another man.

I love that you wait until the end to reveal that Jareth is not the groom. When I read the name I wondered at first if that was just a human name he decided to go by until I read the part about the owl. It made me sad, but still happy to know that he truly cares for her.

Great work with this chapter.
Athena's Avatar chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
No! *tosses goblins towards bunker*

Harumph. I was _going_ to say these are wonderful. Now I'm just going to glower at you.

;)
RadiatorfromSpace chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
T_T

Damn it. You had me going, as was your intent. A very sad, disappointing ending.

This oneshot has promise. I think it could be better if you drew it out more-describe visuals, sounds, emotions, to give us the real experience (or illusion of it).

"Today is her wedding day. And I...no longer live within her." That line dropped my mood... Effective.
RadiatorfromSpace chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Very amusing. But why would Sarah want Jareth to wear that bloody body sock when out of her sight? That takes most of the fun out of it