Reviews for Every Inch
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Damn, that was really actually romantic.. and possessive.. What is it with aristocrats that tend to be possessive with their woman that I find romantic? Feminists would blow their tops, but heck, it's just so 'something'.. XD
bitcha556 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Bwahahaha i luv it!xd
Deva Hoshikage chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
LOVED IT! Beautifully written!
Heise chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Aww. :( Poor Neji.

He's getting some alright ... but not everything.

I especially like NejiHina with these kinds of adversities in Neji's path - Naruto, mainly, and Hinata's affections for other people besides him. It's like, she loves him dearly, but not in the way he would crave. That torture is something I'd like to see him condemned with after nearly killing her. But of course that's only if it's a NejiHina fanfiction ... or not! 8D Naruto has so much potential to be a raging soap opera

good job. :)
Arora HickoryEye chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I wish she was his too.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
God, and was she supposed to still be in love with Naruto?
Poor (?) Neji xD
Well, despite of what he thinks, I think every inch is already his, her body, that is o.o
Good work :)
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This is sexy because it, it is not just about the sex. It's about the emotions and need that drive that. It is about the details of the hands and the glances and the words. Very, very good.
nate chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
nice oneshot. hope you write a sequel.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Love it! It flowed really nicely, and you really brought out the emotion in it. I particularly liked the way you used the line "the words behind the words" repeatedly. It really enforced the emotion, you know? This was really good, and I enjoyed reading it. Great work!

Peace Out! _
Visual Kei-S chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is just sweet. ;;

Honestly, this is very slick, I love 'every inch' of this story. Moving. :)xx
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Wow...*nose bleeds*

Really good...esp at how smexy Neji is, its no doubt Hinata is much besotted with him. Who wouldn't?

I always like how emotionally deep NejiHina as a pairing compared to other pairings and definitely love the possessive side of Neji. That's just so Neji alright!

Great job with this one-shot! More NejiHina in the future!
mistress akasha chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
aw nejis so sweet!
reeroy chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Honestly? I want to indulge more into this particular universe. Any thoughts of doing another story, perhaps a sequel?

Because this was a bloody good read.
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Ah... Awesome. *blushing*
Unatazadecafe chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I really liked your story.

Poor Neji... Loving someone that doesn't love you back is probably the worst thing that can happen to you.

Nice writing.