Reviews for The Sex Plant
Kitty.Link-Artemis-Percy chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
*Goes to the closet* Hahahaha It would have been funny to put his mom,Zack,and a video camra.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Nice.
Rose Suicidal chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Write a SEQUEL
SLYKM chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I liked this, up until Tifa showed up. She was out of character. It is clear she has a thing for Cloud, but not at the crazy fangirl level. It seems like ya tried your hardest to make Tifa seem like the greatest bitch just because of your own hatred for her.

That, and the cliches bothered me. The cliche where the female who intefdears with the Yaoi couple is a raging fangirl. Cloud being the shy and innocent uke, who is a virgin, and still tight even after being obviously stretched. Also Sephy being 9 inches, (really like every other het or yaoi seme in the universe? Why didn't ya just make him 12 inches while you were at it) XDD

However, I really enjoyed Zack watching National Geographic and of course the sex plant...and definatley the scene between it and the main yaoi couple. (although I really didn't like the scene directly after). My favorite part really. I wish there couldn't have been more detail about what happened to Sephy before he mounted Cloud.
Without the sex part, I give this a 5/10 because, but since I never read a fix with tentacles before, the scene saves it with a rating of 7/10 xp
Shirosakichick890 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Amazing love it :)
NotSomeFangirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Perfect balance of humor and tension. I like, I like, I LIKE!
XamierTheNobody chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Why does Cloud have a fucking accent?

He doesn't have an accent in the movie or the game

It made him sound like a retarded red neck and ruined the story for me.
Lady Aqualyne chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hotnesss. I love when plants are involved. Now please do me a big favvie and write a SEQUEL! I loved this story. I would love to see Seph being a provider and spoiling his mate and perhaps their kids. Some more of Zack would be nice and with Angeal... Oh and where the hell is my Gen Gen? Hope to read more from you soon. Once again AWESOME story I loved it. Shame they never got around to seeing the lights lol.
Kichou chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Nice story. I liked it.
Tariray chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hahaha, what a fun, light-hearted fic with some pretty good humor.

However, ther are plenty of typos and grammar errors throughout. I am unsure of your use of the word 'conscious', I'm not sure whether you meant 'unconsciously thought' or 'his conscience thought'.

Nonetheless, this was a good fun read with a really fun story.

cheers

t
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
VERY naughty. I love it. XD
Tinibri chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Stupid horny plants can be hot. I wasn't expecting to read a scene like that in the story, but I guess that's what makes this one unique. Thanks for taking time to write this and to post it.
yogurtprince88 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
SO DAMN HOT! Oh yeah, baby. A fangirl candy treat.
Loveless-Love chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I’ve read the whole fic and I have a few issues with it. This isn’t me flaming you, I merely intend this to be constrictive criticism. I hope this is more helpful to you then comments of “I LOVE this story!” and "OMG That's so SMEXY!"

I like the way that you've tried to portray Sephiroth and Cloud but I don't really understand why you put the lyrics in. I feel that the lyrics give your fic a disjointed feel, and like you only put it in to increase the word count.

You also need to develop the story more, such as development of the relationship between Cloud and Sephiroth, or else it will seem rushed and not very believable, as if you're telling us and expert us to believe it. In other words, you tend to ‘tell’ us what is happening as opposed to ‘showing’ us. By ‘showing’ the reader what is happening, you get us to be more emotionally involved with the story. While reading it I feel very detached(for lack of a better word), I’m fully aware that I’m reading a fanfic. The novels that I consider great reads tend to draw the reader in, as if you are actually there as the events unfold, as opposed to your fic, in which I feel detached from the events, as if I’m simply watching what happens and not at all caring. If you were to ‘show’ what was happening, I think I would seriously love this (because you really do have an interesting concept for the characterizations of Cloud and Sephiroth)

I hope this helps you to improve your skills as a writer :) Again, this isn't a flame or an attack on you or your fic, its simply intended to be some constrictive criticism, and isn't that what reviews should be? :3
She who quacks alot chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Omg! U know... I'm not one for oneshots but DAMN! that was hot!