Reviews for Deserving

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Now that is what I call a beauty... Loved this OS
pamianime chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Waaah that was sooo cute and touching! Loved it!
aster23 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
amazing
rinshy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
wonderfully written story... you have successfully described the characters, the transition and maturity of their relationship over the years... very logical and sensible... great job!
iamzerogravity chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
please make more of this...?
Keira Higurashi chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was SO cute I almost died of fluff overload. *o*

Sesshomaru is seriously contradicting himself, but I can't help but LOVE him for it...

Yay, SessRin! Definitely one of my favorite couples (other than InuKag).

I love this story! Fluff, what would we do without it? (Not referring to Sesshomaru's fluff, though. XD)
rezmutt chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
i like the contrast of the how all the Deserves are about how rin doesn't deserve whatever sessumaru has and then the last one is that sessumaru doesn't deserve rin.
Kawaii-author chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Aw! This is a Great Rin/Sesshy Story! I Love it! Great Job!

-Rin 3
The Lifeless girl chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
SO SO SO CUTE! :D
PurpleHiraikotsuRider chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
kawaii daiyou
Chel Bel chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This was beautifully written. I love your writing style, it's very elegant. I also loved at the end how it was switched around from her being undeserving to him. Wonderful job, keep up the good work! :)
Sue Doe Nim chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
LOVE IT! I dont usually like stories about them getting together but I really like this one.
Rickashay chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Fantastic description on the characters, you really pulled me personally into the story. Good job and I hope that you will write more Sesshomaru/Rin stories like this one.

Love Rickashay.
jblockk chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
very sweet. I love how he realized that he was the one who didn't deserve her not the other way around.