Reviews for Naruto: Chosen Vessel
Pater Mortis chapter 2 . 5/4
The funeral scene was nice, but the clapping part i dont get. Why would people clap in funeral? Is it not supposed to be solemn occasion? Honestly, it would look far more... realistic? (I guess) if you just make everyone have gleams in their eye or smthing.
Ciel Moony chapter 31 . 4/17
Nice
13stars chapter 31 . 4/3
Hi! This story is great. I enjoy strong Naruto stories with a logical reason for his strength instead of tons of out of the blue power-ups. I’m a bit sad to see this story has not been updated since 2011, but I’m going to favorite this. I might re-read this again when I’m bored. It’s that good. ;)
NguyetMieu chapter 31 . 2/1
1000th review
This is a great story! Too bad it looks abandoned
tallrichard chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
this funeral scene was fantastically done.
arsalan.rex chapter 6 . 10/2/2017
Gai is "noble green beast" not blue..
lordkage chapter 4 . 6/7/2017
This is so good!
arinasution5 chapter 14 . 5/6/2017
Ohh
arinasution5 chapter 8 . 5/6/2017
Hn
gundamexia34 chapter 2 . 3/25/2017
Damn, those feels... I won't lie, I'm a big fan of Iruka. And that funeral scene was absolutely fucking beautiful. Had me in tears bro, and that's hard to do. Kudos to you.
Kairan1979 chapter 31 . 12/5/2016
Excellent chapter.
Kakashi should be ashamed that Naruto is doing his job to get through to Sasuke.
Let's hope Itachi won't show up to undo his hard work.
Kairan1979 chapter 27 . 12/5/2016
I wonder if Uzumaki Naruto special is going to be a big hit at Ichiraku's after the Exams.
Kairan1979 chapter 24 . 11/30/2016
I'm happy to see Lee finally winning against Neji. Hoorray to Genius of Hard Work!
Kairan1979 chapter 22 . 11/30/2016
Glad to see you gave Choji a chance to prove himself, even if it was a double K.O.
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »