Reviews for Flashes of Friendship
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/13
i love that idea of those rumours :-D
ifan13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love the fact that Jane managed to convince everyone that Cho doesn't actually read all of his books. It was a nice touch :) I'm glad you wrote this - it was nice to see Jane's reaction to Lisbon's reason.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Cute :)
yaba chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Hhee...your fics are like food for my soul. I really enjoy your interpretation of this relationship even when it's not particularly in reference to a specific timeline. I love their banter and I like how the real reason Lisbon was ignoring him wasn't something as trivial as the rumors that they were together. Great, light reading :)

Yana
Horselady chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I love these stories of yours, so simple unlike most of the other Mentalist fanfictions that are out there. In fact it almost makes Jane seem gay that I can only love it more. Great job and awaiting more!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I loved this series of stories. It's nice to see just Jisbon friendship. The dialogue was great and very funny. I would love to see more vignettes! :)

Til later readings
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
So I went back and reread Overcoming trust issues, and you're right, this would have been out of place, but...I really liked this part, kind of like an epilogue. Very well done, and I love the way you write Jane's internal thoughts. Very well done, I love reading your stuff, it's always so well written.
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
:D Both characters were perfect!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was fantastic! Well, she did say that she didn't trust him and I'm sure that idea has popped into her head more than once.
kitten4979 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Whew! I just got caught up on your series. Fantastic work. I really enjoy how you are taking your time and carefully showing the progression of Jane and Lisbon's friendship.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
"it agreed that I was allowed to see other pieces of furniture"

ROFL. This was great! hehe..."my couch was pining."

Can't wait for more!
borgprincess chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
You're one of my favorite Mentalist writers, I love all your fics and this is no exception.

I love the humor- Jane TOTALLY doesn't keep count of how often he can get her to roll her eyes, lol, oh no. And the way he disarms her with that joke about getting permission from the work!couch to see Lisbon's couch, heh.

I really liked the way you handled the serious part of the conversation about their friendship and the trust issues, and then lightened it up again- Lisbon's sarcastic couch remark, WIN. :D Inanimate objects are no less susceptible to Patrick Jane's charm, lol. They go into withdrawal when deprived of his presence, too!

Jane's involvement in the rumor mill is such an excellent notion- especially the rumor he started about Cho, priceless! I'm glad he was so understanding about how Lisbon reacted- after all, if their friendship meant nothing to her, she wouldn't have freaked out, it shows how important he is that she reacted like that, I think.

Btw, one teensy thing I have to point out- it's 'Teresa', without the 'h'. I see 'Theresa' everywhere and it drives me nuts... :P
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh, this is great! Authentic Jane/Lisbon, funny, cute and deep at the same time.

I love the sarcastic/joking exchanges about the couches. :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Jane convinced people that Cho just carries around his books so he doesn't have to talk to others...LOL

Glad they talked about Lisbon's cold shoulder.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading any other chapters you may add.
lil smiles chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That sure made my morning! I hope the fluff machine doesn't stop ;)

Loved the rumours. Poor Cho. I can see Jane just casually dropping rumors into conversation with every and any CBI employee. LOL.

The part when Lisbon admitted she panicked and Jane forgives her was nicely written. It was such an honest and a realistic interaction.

And the last line was fabulous.

I can't wait for more, no matter how many there are. Favourited!