Reviews for Our First Year
McEAero8 chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Pretty please can you update.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 12 . 3/13/2010
i liked it but the chapters could be longer it is a bit anoying when they are really short like yours are that was just a comment not flame

can't wait to read more

Karatekid-Ninja XD
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
uh this is very strait forward and practically no dicription its just one point after the other...hope that helps
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
I'm really loving this story so please keep writing!
NaraTemari011 chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
Yeah, I liked :P

Sorry for the 'short' 'review' :P:D

-NaraTem
ShikaTema Is Like A DrugYum chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
great! love it! write more ShikaTema fics please! you are great at them! so are the other ShikaTema writers/fans/supporters hehe. please continue asap!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
hi!

sorry i didn't review for a LONG time

great story!

Airi is torture isn't she?

last chap?

ehh

surprised by the lemons :)

but Temari's birthday!

you're like a month late

lol

are you going to do Shikamaru's birthday?

that would be awesome!

that's tommorow right?

there will be only 20 chapters?

being that i can't vote in your poll, i choose "Why That Name?"

sounds good :)

can't wait for the next chapter

sorry for the long review

plus you need more reviews than 43

well 44 now :)
123 chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
sorry i haven't reviewed in awhile. but this is going okay...and lemons now? ok...anways! it's good, not the greatest, sorry but it's true.
xm chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
very nice chapter!
Sashimi-Hiryuu chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
This story is amazing! In the next chapter Shika's mom should walk in on them...*evil laugh* I am just wondering, how old are they?
Mew-Mew-Brittany-Chan chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
oh no
GUYFawke chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
The story is good but you seriously need to make some change:

1: try to use more synonym (If you have word 2009 like me you should see there's a thesaurus available)

2: Never write because (or at least not that much)

"An hour later Temari was changing her shirt because Airi threw up on it."

Do you see how bad this sentence is? try something like this:

An hour later (preferably in italic; It signify a time leap between the two scene)

Temari went to her room and took a new shirt, the one she wore before had been use as target practise by her daughter's attack: Vomit no jutsu. 'Wait a bit more before making her burp'(italic; this time because it is inside her head) She thought to herself.

I'm not writing this to lecture you. I think you have talent, it's just because, like a diamond, It is still raw and need to be polish to be perfect.
Little-Madman-of-my-house chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Moo, liked the last Story!1! Wonder what this will be like? Hit ma ta! don't ask me, I don't know
sweetD87 chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
okay
NaraTemari011 chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Wow. Poor Temari. She must be losing it...

-NaraTem

PS. Sorry for the really short review but I'm not too good on the review thingy, I just review to let people know I read their fics...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »