Reviews for 200 Things I'm Not Allowed to Do at Hogwarts
skirthika chapter 22 . 8/11
Fantastic
seg chapter 3 . 4/28
you have awesomely messed up mind! way to go
RandomHyperFreak chapter 2 . 3/20
I logged into my FF account for the first time in 4 years, and this was the first story I decided to re-read. I was not let down in the least
fantasychica37 chapter 22 . 2/10
Amazing!
Shelby-The-Red-Mew chapter 6 . 1/19
Wow and me and my class r watching the movie referenced in #20 today and will finish it tomorrow
Guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
I know I'm so late with this but my fave character is Hermione or Ginny or Fred and George. I love ur story
Natesume chapter 22 . 10/1/2016
I loved this there were times it had me holding my sides with tears running down and being unable to breathe from laughing so hard. My absolutely favorite one was the Darth Vader with my second being that's what she said. There was one I wished you had put was them calling Dumbledore, Gandalf. Again I loved it!
Eveland Mama chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
This is hilarious and such an amazing and refreshing story line to read for me! Seriously, I'm laughing so hard I'm shaking my pregnant belly awake! I love it :)
Huffleclaw8 chapter 22 . 4/25/2016
Ahhhh, so sad this is over. Amazing and fantastic and all that. Also, I would pay cash to read a fic with bad ass gun wielding hermione
Huffleclaw8 chapter 21 . 4/25/2016
Hahahahahhahahahahahhaha!
Good lord do I love this fic!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 22 . 4/3/2016
I LOVE YOU! And of course, this BRILLIANT story! XD Thank you so much for writing!
MommyPuff chapter 21 . 4/3/2016
Probably one of the funniest things I've read in a while. I loved it.
MommyPuff chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
I am trying to control my laughter so people in the laundromat don't think I'm insane but omg. My stomach hurts so much from laughter. These are fantastic.
MommyPuff chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
These are hilarious. Omg I am dying.
Rayray chapter 1 . 4/3/2016