Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sorting Hat's Gift
trynmailme chapter 22 . 1/15
Grt fic...thanks
Ray chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
I just finished chapter 2.

This is a great story!

Best Regards.
Sam chapter 22 . 11/20/2015
I loved reading this. Every chapter was more and more amazing than the last. I hope you write more very soon!
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
9 3/4 inches is a pretty short want if Umbridge's is 8 inches. If so, shorter wands means their character lacks something. Mistletoe is a parasitic plant (and if you know Norse mythology, is the one thing Frigg did not get a promise from to not harm Baldr (as she thought it harmless) killed him). Could this mean that Mark will latch onto Harry until he has no use of him any longer and try to kill him? Hearstring of a Welsh Green Dragon. Dragon wands tend to turn to the Dark Arts easier than other wands, but not of its own accord. Dragon heartstrings are lethally dangerous when paired with certain woods. I would qualify mistletoe as one of those certain woods. Perhaps this is a powerful wand for a dark/evil wizard?
Biologyisboring chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
People that suffer from lyancanthropy cannot be in an animaigus form because they are already part animal. If they get cured then they may be able to become an animaigus.
Rikudou no Shinju chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
I have a feeling that 'the wolf' will be Tyr. I mean, authors tend to not just randomly add characters who fit certain specifications and then NOT do anything with them.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2015
Dreadful.
sue-cassandra chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
I agree with you ! I mean not only was mrs weasley a pureblood before she married but she had 7 kids ! dont tell me that after the 2 oldest onces you wont know how to get to the plataform ? I to think that Dumbledore send mrs weasley to prevend Harry to make friends with the dark families like the Malfoys ! and the way Ron came into the compartment right after his brother's left claiming that everyware els was full is to much of a coincidence for my liking ! and the fideos charm on both the Potters and Longbottoms didn't Dumbledore cast the both of them ? how is it possible that both families fideos was broken when it was casted by one of the most powerful wizards of their time ! no it was all a set up ! Dumbledore wanted both frank,Alice,Lily,James and Sirius out of the way so that he could have controll of the childeren of the prophecy ! and it sadden me to see that Harry never saw through his manipulations !
BillBrink chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Was surprised how much I enjoyed this story as I don't usually like WBWL stories. I look forward to reading the rest of your series. Well written!
irvken chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Well this might be a bit premature setting as its only the second chapter and I usually review at the end but I want to tell you that it's brilliant :) I love your writing style, I love non BWL stories, I love pastel tongue and I think it's too interesting not to go into further, plus you kept it believable, like the snake actually sounds like a garden snake rather than somehow knowing everything about magic. This looks really promising as I story I'm going to obsess over thank you for writing it :)
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
Oh dear. If that's the way you're spinning things (re: Weasleys, Dumbledore, Snape) then I'm out.
Pity. It had such promise, too...
scarlettmeadows chapter 19 . 6/18/2015
gotta say, Fae isn't my cuppa tea, but I'm enjoying the rest of it :)
scarlettmeadows chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
I'd love to know the logic behind your making severus a bad guy. He's a tad childish in canon, yes, and vindictive too...but...hmm...
lilacwaffles chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
his core and his wood are very generic and have hardly any note worthy aspects and most are not the most important traits one of which is cowardness
Simianpower chapter 16 . 5/29/2015
I'm done. Still nothing really happening. This "I have a secret about interesting stuff that will eventually happen" has gotten old. You're basically reiterating canon, except from a third-person perspective from a marginalized non-participant. Not worth continuing. Sorry. I like me a good Slytherin-Harry, but shoehorning in the WBWL ruined it.