Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sorting Hat's Gift
Perfection
WHAT! But I Snape!
Loved it
BillBrink chapter 22 . 1/26
I REALLY like this story and I would love to continue your series, but noticed that you have abandoned it. You write in a way that has me involved with the characters and have developed a great plot. I know I will be frustrated if I get to year 5 and there is no more. So thank you for sharing what you did. Sorry you aren't writing anymore.
Hippothestrowl chapter 11 . 1/12
LOL :D "Why am I asking you?" Indeed. Probably the first time I laughed at an author's notes. Chapter wasn't bad either. ;)
MagicGirl11 chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
Voldemort's memories.
chicwowwow chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
called it, Voldemort's memories
chicwowwow chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
are they Voldemort's memories?
chicwowwow chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
I think everybody knows at thus point that your alluding to the basilisk, maybe the ability to look in its eyes
chicwowwow chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
does Harry meet the Basilisk and become friends? can the basilisk be female and Harry can gain her trust and she can give him an egg or something.
Anon chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
Because Normaldore only gets hate mail from people like Corny Fudge, Lucius, and sympathizers? Oh, and screens.
Anon chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Whenever I read this, I'll replace Dumbledore with Sidious and Snape with Dooku, as that's what you seem to have done.
Anon chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
"Dumbles" shouldn't exist. If this is gonna be one of those kinds of fics, Mark's probably going to be be forced to decide to wreck or give new life to the wizarding world.