Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sorting Hat's Gift
R.B. Lynn chapter 3 . 9/9
So from what I can tell about his wand... Marks going to the dark side. Or at least at done point is going to get a bit too interested in the dark arts. From what I can tell from a quick search on Google and Pottermore, both wands with miseltoe wood and wands with dragon heart string cores are the easiest to turn to the dark arts.
Rosemary Sensei chapter 22 . 8/30
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
MelodySong231 chapter 22 . 8/16
Really enjoyed this! Well done.
Dark Lord Potter Black chapter 4 . 7/27
A big and magical train. I am sure it could fit entire Britain!
Jj chapter 22 . 6/14
Please please please update i love this story pls pls pls and email me if ya update pls
MikeyBlue chapter 22 . 6/11
Great
The poem on your home page is pure idiocy. A quick fact check is needed but, from my experience, someone who would post a poem such as this not capable of independent thought and analysis.

And really, is a fan fiction sight an appropriate venue for these beliefs? Shame on you!
Harry's gonna have voldemort's memories (Timmy Roodle's momerise are gonna have all of his achievements and stuff)...

PARSELMAGIC?!

(WOW AMAZING!)

Slytherin Harry, because we all love to be a sarcastic, smart and cunning guy...

And what do you get?

Your typical favourite Gary Stu.
books 359 chapter 1 . 4/20
I love Monday's too.
17F chapter 6 . 4/20
I start to think that those poems/prophecies are basically spoilers. What's the point of reading if not only that Harry is going to win (he always does), but how he is going to do it is said before the conflict is even started?
Maria Gaani chapter 6 . 4/5
U make Severus snape evil,,,,,, seriously? u know he's not knows that... I don't like it at all... u should had used some other character instead of Severus snape.
Rhino109 chapter 2 . 2/6