Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sorting Hat's Gift
Iceleaf13 chapter 3 . 6/23
How do I read about the wand? Pottermore doesn't have mistletoe.
vampdreams chapter 22 . 5/15
Great work
Well balanced
Loved it
tylermech66 chapter 22 . 2/25
not the bloody comet! Damn random stability loss In the empire I've been building for 300 years, I've run out of adm points, stability is trembling at 0, rebellion is barely suppressed as I wait for a ruler with something better than 1 administrative skill, and what happens?
A BLOODY KOMET THAT'S WOT!
tylermech66 chapter 10 . 2/25
crap, you went for the soft magic system!
tylermech66 chapter 9 . 2/25
that is, until the fire nation attacked...
tylermech66 chapter 6 . 2/25
hrm, i'm going to guess that the souls fragment either split into both harry and mark, or just harry, even though mark was the one with the scar. and that the sorting hat tore the knowledge from the shard and stuffed in in Harry's brain.
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 2/25
hrm, 9 and 3 quarts...meaning magical world? welsh green dragon is the symbol of wales, so perhaps a symbol for the magical world?

now, what the heck does the mistletoe mean... love? the beloved symbol of the magical world? or maybe figurehead works better, icon?
painful-lullabies chapter 1 . 2/24
This is already beautiful, and I'm only on the first chapter!
Demigodpotter1231 chapter 1 . 2/23
Love your story! Honestly, it's one of the best hp fics I have read in a while...you can post this story on other websites, such as wattpad, too.
Love,
DP1231
Madkatt chapter 11 . 2/20
I still love this series. I think I review it every 6 months or so in hopes that it might inspire you to write more and to let you know people still read(or in my case - reread)it. I think its very sad that you seem to have lost interest in this series. Its so different from other fics of this type. The plot is wonderful and prophecies are amazing and I so desperately want to know what happens next. I will continue to hope that you will one day (hopefully soon) find your inspiration and continue to write this magnificent series. :)
noxenrom chapter 5 . 2/11
Cant read this shit. Your comments have got more plot tan te Story
silentfan9 chapter 4 . 2/8
You do realize that while the compartments might not have been full there could have been a few people in them and Ron didn’t want to enter one that had people in it only to give up and look for one that only had a single person in it. But then again who knows, just thought I’d give a possible reason for it, though I do quite enjoy reading about possible manipulations and the such
Verdauga chapter 18 . 1/24
First off, loving this story. Second, yes, there is a(n incomplete) story about exactly that, a werewolf animagus.
You-Know-Who chapter 1 . 1/10