Reviews for No Warm Memories
KrayKrayKat chapter 15 . 3/18
I love the HitsuMatsu friendship, it's so pure, entertaining and the camaraderie is palpable in the air.
KrayKrayKat chapter 13 . 3/18
Yay, I'm proud of you. I was a bit taken aback by Karin behind in a relationship at 12, but I realized that now only is it common, but she is also way more mature than her age makes her out to be. But I am exceptionally happy that despite that fact and the fact that she's now dead and blah blah, you've managed to understand that she's still a 14 year old girl who until two years ago, did not think about love like this, so obviously she isn't ready for sex. In a few year, maybe even 2. I understand that age is a relative term, it doesn't always affect how we feel or think, in a way at least. But sometimes it matters and it makes sense because hey biology is super important and it doesn't lie.
Well done. Simple. Plus I like how no one implied that Orihime wasn't strong enough to bring back the dead but I suppose that at this stage, her power has its limit, though I think that it's totally possible for her to revered anything, if she tries hard enough. It was so stupid when Aizen said that it wasn't her that he wanted and it was Ichigo all along, like sheesh Kubo, too much focus on too few people.
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 3/17
I think she calls him Taichou all the time. And I think for her, it's more intimate than Hitsugaya-kun.
But yay, I love the 10th division and their relationship. It's perfect. Their best friends, even if he won't admit it and she won't think it.
Kat
MCMK chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
This is honestly the BEST fanfic of HitsuKarin I've ever read. It was well written and everything went on with a perfect flow. Most importantly the characters were not out of character(Thank god xP) and the ideas you put out there in the story actually made sense... Hats off to you author-chan for doing such an amazing job :)
MCMK chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
This is the best HitsuKarin fanfic I've read so far..! I love it! :D
girl.az2001 chapter 15 . 4/7/2015
bueno no esta tan mal
AddictedToFanfic1 chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
The ending to this story is absolutely perfect to me. I love this pairing, but I reluctantly decided to follow the manga instead of the anime because the anime seems very pro-IchiRuki and HitsuHina. I don't particularly mind IchiRuki, but I cannot stand HitsuHina. Anyway, following the manga means no HitsuKarin, sadly... But I am still a huge HitsuKarin fan, and this fic is by far one of the best I've read. The almost-lemon spoke volumes about how far their love has progressed, and I can definitely see Karin being selfless like that the way her brother is. They're very similar, although I tend to think Karin is the more level-headed one.
Lalial chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
im such a pervert but good
HikariKarin chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
aaaaaaweeeeesoooooome! :):) loved it!
Tsukasa96 chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
I absolutely adore your story by the way. I think this is my second time reading it actually! Haha.
But anyway, I just wanted to let you know (incase no one else has) that Uta no On'na-yuwakusha if translated as the Siren's Song or Song of the Siren then it Japanese it should really be On'na-yuwakusha no Uta.
It doesn't really matter much I don't think saying as I doubt many people reading your story will speak Japanese.
Keep up the awesome writing!
Tsukasa x
Lady Violet Fire chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
I really like that you didn't take the path of most other HitsuKarin writer: simply give her a fire-type zanpakuto.
Lady Violet Fire chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Oooooh. Mysterious power alert!
Lady Violet Fire chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Poor Orihime, she really has it bad.
Lady Violet Fire chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Hehe. This is actually the review for the first chapter, because I did the second in the first. Well, anyway, I loved your beginning. It was a really nice thing to hear Hitsugaya's side of the story instead of just Karin's.
Lady Violet Fire chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hmmm. Although I really don't think that Karin would have a heart-to-heart with her brother of all people (she's too closed for that), the scene was very well written. I loved your omake at the end-it was hilarious. Reminded me of the little add on scenes at the end of the animes.