Reviews for No Warm Memories
girl.az2001 chapter 15 . 4/7
bueno no esta tan mal
AddictedToFanfic1 chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
The ending to this story is absolutely perfect to me. I love this pairing, but I reluctantly decided to follow the manga instead of the anime because the anime seems very pro-IchiRuki and HitsuHina. I don't particularly mind IchiRuki, but I cannot stand HitsuHina. Anyway, following the manga means no HitsuKarin, sadly... But I am still a huge HitsuKarin fan, and this fic is by far one of the best I've read. The almost-lemon spoke volumes about how far their love has progressed, and I can definitely see Karin being selfless like that the way her brother is. They're very similar, although I tend to think Karin is the more level-headed one.
Lalial chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
im such a pervert but good
HikariKarin chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
aaaaaaweeeeesoooooome! :):) loved it!
Tsukasa96 chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
I absolutely adore your story by the way. I think this is my second time reading it actually! Haha.
But anyway, I just wanted to let you know (incase no one else has) that Uta no On'na-yuwakusha if translated as the Siren's Song or Song of the Siren then it Japanese it should really be On'na-yuwakusha no Uta.
It doesn't really matter much I don't think saying as I doubt many people reading your story will speak Japanese.
Keep up the awesome writing!
Tsukasa x
Lady Violet Fire chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
I really like that you didn't take the path of most other HitsuKarin writer: simply give her a fire-type zanpakuto.
Lady Violet Fire chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Oooooh. Mysterious power alert!
Lady Violet Fire chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Poor Orihime, she really has it bad.
Lady Violet Fire chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Hehe. This is actually the review for the first chapter, because I did the second in the first. Well, anyway, I loved your beginning. It was a really nice thing to hear Hitsugaya's side of the story instead of just Karin's.
Lady Violet Fire chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hmmm. Although I really don't think that Karin would have a heart-to-heart with her brother of all people (she's too closed for that), the scene was very well written. I loved your omake at the end-it was hilarious. Reminded me of the little add on scenes at the end of the animes.
The Celestial-Demon Alice chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
Hey i want to say your story was really sweet and i found funny when the boys did't know what a lemon is and the girl know it.
It was really sweet to read and i hope to see more storys like this with hitsukarin parring. :D
daniela chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
im 12 i want to know what is a lemon im mucture enough to know i act like a 16 tear old!
LovvGrimm chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Loved it! Cant wait to read more from you! ]
Fluteanime11 chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
This was amazing! This last chapter capped it off perfectly, adn gave some humor to the situation. I would have reviewed for the last 14 chapters, but I tend to get caught up in a story and forget about reviewing until I finsh reading a story, and with a story as simply magnificent as this, I couldn't stop reading, even when I did (I had to sleep) I dreampt of what would happen next... I know, Imma nerd! XD
Faye-chan chapter 15 . 12/26/2011