Reviews for No Warm Memories
Cyclax chapter 15 . 4/20
And so Karin gets Soul Society used to her by doing what she loves most. Thanks for the bonus!
Cyclax chapter 13 . 4/20
Favourite line- "The good thing about being dead is that your life suddenly gets a lot longer."

Yep, but only in the Bleach universe though. Welcome to the rest of your life!

Very nicely wrapped up. Ahh.. I spent too much time reviewing chapter by chapter when I should have been doing my uni coursework! T_T it was a wonderful distraction though!
Cyclax chapter 12 . 4/20
Favourite line- "He stroked her hair and back gently as he murmured anything he could think of to try and calm her down. Inwardly, he was cursing."

Loved the contrast in this line.
Cyclax chapter 11 . 4/20
Favourite line- "Toshiro kept Karin's hand as he walked with her through Seireitei, explaining a few things to her briefly as they approached the Ichibantai's offices."

Such a sweetheart! Despite being such a prominent figure, he didn't give two hoots about openly holding her hand.
Cyclax chapter 10 . 4/20
"You want to delay, because you'd rather wonder and hope for the best than have the worst happen." A single tear slid down her cheek, and he tenderly wiped it away. "But I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I couldn't be happy, not with that hanging over me. I just need to know."

This line gave me the most feels, mainly because I would also think that way if in her shoes.
Cyclax chapter 9 . 4/20
Favourite line- ""Yes, sir." Yet as she prepared to kick her ball again, she couldn't help but add, "I love you, dad.""

The first time she fought alongside her father was also her last. The way you concluded Karin's time as a human was very tastefully done.
Cyclax chapter 8 . 4/20
Favourite part- "Not that he'd be much happier about that, Ichigo thought with a moan as he turned his attention back to his homework, but at least a human would be easier to kill than a taicho. Because make no mistake, anybody who hurt his little sister would die a very painful death."

Ahh Karin is so lucky to have such a protective big brother!

Again, Karin shows that she is perfectly content to take the back seat and let her powerhouse of a brother take the stage. Love the way you write it such that she is not a pushover, and demonstrates understated honourability.
Cyclax chapter 7 . 4/20
Favourite line- "The corner of his mouth tipped up in his trademark almost-smile and he released her hand. "Don't all humans dream of flying?""

I think I might just melt.
Cyclax chapter 6 . 4/20
Favourite part- ""And I'm like her in that I'm sure the others are stronger than me. But I don't care if I'm not the strongest." Karin said, still stretching out muscles that were sore from a week of Urahara's training. "I just don't want Ichigo to have to worry about me all the time. And I want to be able to defend myself and Yuzu when Ichigo and his friends aren't around.""

Love that Karin is her own person and not just a female Ichigo. And also the way she is strong in an understated way but not power-hungry. And I think the ability you gave her was pretty interesting and unique, not exactly something you would see in another fanfiction.
Cyclax chapter 5 . 4/20
Favourite part- "Training teenagers, or in Karin's case, a pre-teen, to fight Hollows. Why was he always the one who got stuck doing it? It was almost enough to make him agree to returning to Seireitei."

Ahahah. Just the Kurosakis and the people around them...
Cyclax chapter 4 . 4/20
Favourite line- "He turned for an instant to glare into the darkness at the three spies, then turned away and caught up to Karin."

Toushiro glaring at Ichigo when he is illicitly hanging out with his precious younger sister... I have more respect for his ballsiness.
Cyclax chapter 3 . 4/20
Favourite part- "He'd gotten permission to come to the real world by saying he wanted to see Kurosaki about something. It wasn't his fault everyone had assumed he was talking about the substitute Shinigami."

Real sneaky, taichou!
Cyclax chapter 2 . 4/20
Favourite line- " Rangiku forced a laugh, knowing half of Seireitei would be covered with ice if she let slip what she and Hitsugaya had actually been talking about. "

Love that you gave Rangiku more dimensions than how many fanfiction writers would. The subtle wit and maturity shown is spot-on.
Cyclax chapter 1 . 4/20
I love the way you developed the characters and your writing is a joy to read.
Crystallauj97 chapter 13 . 1/19
I loved the story! I laughed and cried throughout the story. Thank you!