Reviews for The Perfect Wife
Makaelia chapter 22 . 8/28
I literally have NO WORDS.

That.
Was.
MIND-BLOWINGLY THE BEST SEQUEL EVER.

I've read over thirty long, 200k word fanfictions... And I know a good one when I read it. That was bloody fantastic, and DEFINITELY one of my favorites. That- I have no words. AH-mazing. I am now a huge fan of your oh-so-perfect writing.

THANK YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH for putting in so much time, stress, and effort to write this heart warming, mind blowing, emotion rollercoaster of a story. THIS WAS JUST AMAZING. The Perfect Girl blew me away, and then you go and write just as good of a sequel! Onto reading some more of your fanfictions.

I LOVED IT. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Lots of love,
Makaelia
Eagle-Eyes chapter 22 . 5/30
Very cute story
Draco hasn't grown up and is still a brat.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 1/5
I absolutely ADORREEEE your writing. Your books are soooo good, they made me feel so many different emotions and took me on this wonderful rollercoaster. Thank you for contributing this to the world of fanfiction hehe I love it
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 20 . 11/24/2015
I love, love, LOVE the whole sock puppet thing. if I ever get married and pregnant, I think that's how I'd tell my spouse
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
wait. it's that motherfucker max isn't it. FUCK NO I WAS LIKING HIM PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT HIM!
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
I don't like it you're making me hate Harry
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
awww, poor Spencer. my poor baby
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
this chapter killed me. I can't even
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
THIS CHAPTER IS KILLING ME I'VE FALLEN OUT OF MY GODDAMNED CHAIR TWICE ALREADY FUCK YOU
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
I just... "You wouldn't. The call's from...God." I CAN'T I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR WHY IS THAT SO FUNNY I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I FIND THAT SO HILARIOUS
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I like this as much as I like TPG, but one thing that worries me is that the way Draco forced her to come home and how he did it seemed like domestic abuse to me. I just thought you should know. Other than that, I love this so far!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
I think you meant to say that Ron danced with Parvati, not Padma. Padma was a Ravenclaw, Parvati was a Gryffindor.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
The golden trio reunite! I'm grinning so hard at that.

However, I have like one problem. In tpg, I remember this dialogue between Louis and Lucius Malfoy where Louis says he must have been the head as he was the older son.

Could you just clarify that, please? There's a chance my memory's faulty.

Cheers,