Reviews for The Perfect Wife
TessaGray234 chapter 21 . 6/21/2014
Wow, this was great. Except for how uncertain Harry was all the time I think that was a bit too IC actually. Also, to use comatose in a sentence it's just 'is comatose' or 'comatose' not 'in comatose' just a tip. I actually really enjoyed how you emphasized their good looks-it made the whole story more fun to imagine. What else? Well, the kids were great! I loved all their personalities, even Hale's small part was great- what a pretty combo of mother and father. I would love to read and review any number of ficlets or one-shots for this 'verse-that'd be awesome! I know you've probably moved on, but it if you ever think of it... I'll read it! I'm gonna follow you here on fanficition just in case you post anything new. I love your fem!Harry overall, though. And the fluff was great- there was even fluff in the drama-loved that! I didn't stop reading this for days. I love a great, well-written, long fic full of drama, love, and fluff-yours definitely qualifies!
TessaGray234 chapter 18 . 6/21/2014
Oh wow, that was exciting! I wonder if they'll catch the culprit after all? I'm glad the purebloods were saved!
TessaGray234 chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
I like it but- really the unspeakables should be going to egypt- they're the best trained for it- it's the obvious choice. and what-draco goes after harry! what!?
TessaGray234 chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Oh no-how can you do this to me!?
TessaGray234 chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
I don't want to hate harry-you better fix this!
TessaGray234 chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
Oh, no. this is terrible. I dowanna read it!
TessaGray234 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I don't know if I should read this but you got me hooked with the perfect girl so I pretty much have to read this too.
Huynh-y Bunches Of Asian chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Okay, i totally understand that Harry wasn't born a female, and she's really busy with becoming the head of the unspeakables, but i kinda feel disappointed in her. Its cool that shes serious about her job, but to forget about her own children bothers me a lot. You dont need maternal instincts to remember your children as Draco displayed. And Harry pulls the " I was originally a guy" card so much that it just looks like an excuse she can use rather than something to prove a point with. I love the story, and i cant wait to read on and see if Harry improves with this or not.
Also! I think i died a little when Draco was being playful with the children, then he saw the picture of just the three of them and no Harry. ):
Guest chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
This is my second time reading this, cause I mean, ITS DO FRIGGJN GOOD!
CoffeeNerd chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
With the apology of sounding like a broken record, this is amazing! Your writing style is still amazing! I just had to power through the rest of it! So good!
CoffeeNerd chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
You haven't rid of me yet, the first chapter is so much like The Perfect Girl but even better! Bravo! Your writing skill is amazing and your characterization, I just know is going to be phenomenal!
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Jaimee is pregnant.
BadassNerd chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Hahahaha! Jerk-off Darco Malfoy! Hilarious!
Greentulip chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I don't think 35th would be fitting a number. I would probably have thought you meant 135th, since it's said that wizards live much longer than muggles. (:
Loki Tricks chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
beautiful just beautiful i have been reading your fics for nearly 5 days straight and let me tell you writer you got me hooked you gave me in my language 'ketagihan' for your fics and really its burning my soul a new arse so hopefully im now either going to rest or read more most probably the latter