Reviews for The Perfect Wife
CaptainSea chapter 1 . 4/11
I am a rebel I did not read the other one and I understand most of it
Why did i get hit right in my feels
Carath chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
hey, i positively enjoy reading your story for many weeks now. unfortunately this was the first chapter i did not like so mucg because of aaaaall the pregnancy overexaggerations. nevertheless, great work of art, thank you for dedicating so much time here for us!
Makaelia chapter 22 . 8/28/2016
I literally have NO WORDS.

That.
Was.
MIND-BLOWINGLY THE BEST SEQUEL EVER.

I've read over thirty long, 200k word fanfictions... And I know a good one when I read it. That was bloody fantastic, and DEFINITELY one of my favorites. That- I have no words. AH-mazing. I am now a huge fan of your oh-so-perfect writing.

THANK YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH for putting in so much time, stress, and effort to write this heart warming, mind blowing, emotion rollercoaster of a story. THIS WAS JUST AMAZING. The Perfect Girl blew me away, and then you go and write just as good of a sequel! Onto reading some more of your fanfictions.

I LOVED IT. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Lots of love,
Makaelia
Eagle-Eyes chapter 22 . 5/30/2016
Very cute story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Draco hasn't grown up and is still a brat.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 1/5/2016
I absolutely ADORREEEE your writing. Your books are soooo good, they made me feel so many different emotions and took me on this wonderful rollercoaster. Thank you for contributing this to the world of fanfiction hehe I love it
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 20 . 11/24/2015
I love, love, LOVE the whole sock puppet thing. if I ever get married and pregnant, I think that's how I'd tell my spouse
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
wait. it's that motherfucker max isn't it. FUCK NO I WAS LIKING HIM PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT HIM!
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
I don't like it you're making me hate Harry
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
awww, poor Spencer. my poor baby
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
this chapter killed me. I can't even
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
THIS CHAPTER IS KILLING ME I'VE FALLEN OUT OF MY GODDAMNED CHAIR TWICE ALREADY FUCK YOU
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
I just... "You wouldn't. The call's from...God." I CAN'T I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR WHY IS THAT SO FUNNY I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I FIND THAT SO HILARIOUS
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I like this as much as I like TPG, but one thing that worries me is that the way Draco forced her to come home and how he did it seemed like domestic abuse to me. I just thought you should know. Other than that, I love this so far!