Reviews for The Perfect Wife
Ionian chapter 2 . 6/28
...
"OH BLOODY HELL" good god, I was literally rolling on the floor laughing at that line. I don't know if you still come online, but I'd like to say it's a good series, and I would be delighted if you continue it. In any form
Giotto27 chapter 3 . 5/27
hahahahaha! Draco is so funny! hahahahaha!
Giotto27 chapter 1 . 5/27
Hahahaha! I totally love them both! hahahaha! oh my god! Draco's reaction was so funny and the way he made harry pole dance for him1 hahahaha1 love it!
laexdream chapter 19 . 4/30
LOL, I feel like Harry wasn't meant to be the Head of the Unspeakables anyway. She was always too naive, which is something a leader should not have. At least, what a leader of the government's secret intelligence agents should not have.
laexdream chapter 18 . 4/30
Gosh... Harry was so weak... Geez. Thanks for the chapter, though I had to wade through this one... I'm looking forward to what happens next. I don't know why I didn't particularly like this chapter... Perhaps it's because she's trained as an unspeakable for so long, yet she didn't exactly utilize those skills in battle watsoever. It was mainly the power of endurance and love... I mean, I liked how Ron and Hermione had a role in the fight - compared to many where they are simply just sidekicks to be compared with Harry - but I was so frustrated as I read this. Yeah, that's the word. Frustrated. Nevertheless, thanks for the chapter.
laexdream chapter 15 . 4/30
Gosh. I've been reading and reading, watching Harry make one mistake after another. God was it painful. I've been having the urge to punch someone for the last few chapters. Finally glad that all the problems have come to head.
laexdream chapter 7 . 4/30
And just when I thought the scenes couldn't get any more amusing, you went over and beyond that.
I love the whole doctor describes the symptoms, and then a scene showing what happens. It's absolutely brilliant in my opinion, and written soooo well. Man, I really love your writing.
laexdream chapter 6 . 4/30
LOLL... Draco's 'I surrender' pose scene was undubitably hilarious. Aww, man, everything you write is pure gold. I love how everyone cowers in fear of the emotional power of the pregnant lady. xD
Man, I totally love this scene. The DracoxHarry feels... I cannot describe how wonderful this chapter is. It just is. Man, great gods, a pregnant Harry is like a goddess - goddess of killing me with laughter, that is.
laexdream chapter 5 . 4/30
What Romilda Vane wrote certainly is true. Harry and Malfoy's children will definitely be two of the most powerful wizards in history. It's written pretty well, and I don't see anything negative in the article. In fact, I'd say it was quite complimentary.
And lol... I love your whole S and M coffee confusion thing. I need to use that line sometime in my life. Though my not drinking coffee somehow makes it all the more difficult.
And awww, Cissa is so adorable when she's fussing over Harry. Man, I love it when pregnancies completely change people's reaction to said lady.
The magical conspiracy is also quite awesome as an upcoming and underlying problem in the story. Wow, this is written so well, and I'm only on chapter 5.
laexdream chapter 1 . 4/30
LOL... I love this scene. Man, this was the best opening - or more like, the most hilarious prologue I have ever read.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 21 . 4/12
Such a wonderful story. It pained my heart to see Harry's distance towards her sons and I was suspicious of Max the whole time, but Wickham, I never saw that one coming.

Going to read TPM now, even though u discontinued it i really hope you write that little story u put on the poll.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 12 . 4/11
While I am disappointed in harry, I agree with your reasons on her lack of a parental figure, and I can only hope she learns soon.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 9 . 4/11
So many emotions, can't put into words... Beautiful!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 8 . 4/11
Best way to go into labour XD