Reviews for The Journal
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Ah, what a lovely story. Fits very nicely. I loved the last bit where she admitted she'd loved his father.

Well done.
Katy Runkle chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I read all three of your stories and LOVED them. Oh, if only Wonder Woman had ended this way.
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
good story. thank you. true in the third season she had moved to another part of the u.s. and steve trevor jr. was pretty much out of the picture.
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was wonderfully done. Is there more on the way? I hope so. :)
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Well done :)
Veloict-9 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was very good. You're a fine writer. You also handled the era's well, mentioning banana-seat bikes with cards in the spokes ans so forth. Good show!
Agena K chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
absolutely beautiful. Will you continue it? FYI: Deja-Vu.
TricksterWolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Great story. It was especially nice to see the homage to the original comic book origin of WW's secret identity.
cbw chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Excellent follow-up to your other story. I really appreciate how you've tried to stick with the real (TV) storyline and have done such a wonderful job!
Koala chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I loved this story. And yes, I believe that Diana loved Steve Trevor, Sr. differently than his son. However, how about writing a story about Diana falling in love with Steve Trevor, Jr. and then him finding about her love for his dad. Weird, but kinda neat...
jesuisl0ser chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
When I'm bored out of my mind on the internet, I turn to to spare me of my boredom...and, boy, this fanfic was so INTERESTING that it surprised me! You are a very talented writer! I mean, it touches me...really...I'm not kidding! In fact, it touched me so much, I think I'm going to watch an episode of Wonder Woman on DVD right now :) Excellent work

peach_fan14
Ri-kun chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
GOD! This was a good fic!

I was looking for something good to read, and DAMN! Did you ever deliver! I've always been a huge fan of the first season of Wonder Woman, so reading this was a real treat. It's a shame that there aren't many fics of it, tho. But this one seriously kicked ass! I was really impressed at how you went to the trouble of getting all the minor character's names right, as well.

Having just lost someone very important to me, I could really identify with the journal entries. Thanks! It really helped! Once more: Great job!
Zelenis chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I have just discovered this address - and a month ago, Wonder Woman. I think it is wonderful, are you going to going on with this story? Please!

Zelenis
Eric Bloodstone chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
one of the best fan fictions I ever read! touching & moving! Almost of the very top of professional writing. The wway the story unfolds i geat right up to thee final scne with Diana or WW!
justme chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
God. Another incredible story.

you touch those ... nerves. You do it so well. keep writing.