Reviews for Induced Vertigo
You are an amazing writer! I am sad that I found your fics so many years after you wrote them and you may not be reading reviews anymore. The way you write Jess gives me goosebumps.
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
LOVE it!
new.around.here chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I usually do not review, but I really enjoyed the story, very " in the character" written and I believe it deserves more than 40 reviews.
BlindTurtle8104 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
this story was so amazingly good! i love literati and reading stories about them, and this is definately something that could have happened between them. you really captured the characters well, and this story definately made me love jess more (if that's possible haha). i love your stuff. keep it up :)
HelloSunshine89 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Holy fuck, I get lost in the beauty that is your writing. Seriously. You make me want to be a better writer, which is high praise. I know I'll never achieve what you have going on, cause your style is all your own and too perfect but if I could just absorb a little bit of you, I'd be infinitely better. It's so wonderful to have someone with your talent around these parts. Everything you write is so beautiful, yet parts of it are so broken, which speaks volumes for the Rory and Jess relationship. I don't know if you realize that, but when it's broken and fragmented, it's so Rory and Jess it's haunting.

I just love the way you write. I can't wait to make it through your collection of stories, eventually.

Keep doing what you're doing, cause it works so fucking well, girl.

And this was beautiful and insane and simple and right. But I'm sure you knew that.
Kayseetwin chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Eheee! Happy! You're writing makes me so happy!

That was cute and had all the lovely angst that I need in order to truly love a R/J fic. So yay!
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Ah, very very good. The banter and the feelings and the whole thing. Took me a while to find a decent GG fanfic on here, but I'm glad I bothered to look.
Roberta Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Love it. At first, I really thought it was uncharacteristic for Paris to really push the party-going experience, but then you explained it later. It was funny to read, full of suspense, and just breathtaking. I love it!
lalatina15 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was wonderfully done and seriously brightened my day. How it only has 34 reviews is beyond me.

Drunk!Rory letting go of her inhibitions and kissing Jess... I DIED. AWESOME.
Djux chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
33 reviews? seriously? what is wrong with ppl?

oh well,

I fell in love with this story. I love how you write. It's so beautiful, so real, so so vivid and so GG! You stay true to the characters ..I'm really at a loss for words ..so I'll just say a big thank you for this :)) thank U so much!
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
There are no words to describe this, because you've put them all in the story.

I will, however, do my best to stand up to the power and majesty (yeah, that's right, power AND majesty!) of your writing and leave a comment, because that's just how I roll. I can't read something like this and NOT comment.

I am stunned. Emotionally drained. It is perfect in every conceivable way and the appropriateness of the allusions gives it that Gilmore Girls air of lightness and frivolity while still maintaining the dreamy half-awake separation that makes this so special. You see stuff like this in other fandoms, but not in Gilmore Girls too much. There is some powerful, amazing writing in this fandom, but the haziness in this... it's something special. REALLY special.

You've really done something with this, and I might have to go back and read it several more times before I'm ready to let it go.
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I read this, favorited it & never reviewed! Not reviewing is terrible and I'm sorry because this is such a beautiful piece of writing. You have a really poetic voice, without trying to hard and Rory's wasted thoughts were hilarious! And Jess was perfect. Just perfect. Like your story :-)
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
this is reallyreallyreallyreallygood. coffee. such a wondeful similie. beautiful & powerful & perfect. lovelovelovelovelove.

but if I were you, I'd take off the last line. the second-to-last makes a better ending.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
"After fighting against it for several minutes, she eventually gives up and is regulated to standing on the edge, being smacked in the face by the curls of a girl in her Spanish class as she convulses in what is supposed to be some kind of dancing. Or maybe an exorcism. Or something."

That is me. Not the exorcist girl. But Rory.

I don't know how you did it, but you were able to capture everything so perfectly. Perfect seems like a stupid, meaningless word. But that's what it was. Top 5 favorite all time stories. Top 3, even. Superb. Magnificent.

I loved it I loved it I loved it.

Mwah!

-Taylor
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
this was extremely well written - i enjoyed every second of it! lovely job _