Reviews for Cissnei's Discovery
james78 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
a good story well written

ps. why is this listed as argento rather than cissnei who are 2 different characters?
diabeticgirl4 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
...this made me bawl...

but this is absolutely amazing writing. You write with such emotion and detail! I've always wondered how Zack's death took a toll on everyone else (especially Cissnei), and you hit the nail on the head on this one. :)

While one of the saddest of the fanfics I've read (sob), it was also one of the best written. Great job, love it! :)
Angelgirl651 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
...Do I Even have to say T.T. Really good. They needed Cissneis pov and you perfectly.

~Angel
West of California chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh. My. God. That was so sad! Ahh, I'm about to cryyyyy! Poor Zack-zack! DX

Oh, right, the writing " *dries eyes* This was wonderful. I mean, truly gorgeous :3 It's one of the most emotionally and grammatically correct fics I think I've ever read (I spied two errors? Three, maybe? A nice treat ;] ) The vocabulary was amazing, and... all in all, just fantastic. I'd say 5/5* definitely :D Thanks for this AWESOME THING!
6tailedninja chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
...oh sad:(
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh so Angesty!

You know, killing them would have benn another alternative.
RenoBites44 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
aww this is such a beautiful story! :'( it made me cry...

You're such a great writer! I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes either.

D Keep up the good work!

~RenoBites44
writing gamer chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was sublime; very sad and touching and emotional all at once. You did a good job capturing Cissnei's emotions. You also had good buildup suspense as they neared the combat zone. Good job! Thanks for posting and keep up the good work!
yikonator chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
First of all, I am happy to leave the first review. Just enjoying that little bit right now. Second of all, I think you write EXTREMELY well. I'm so glad I found you. Your fic is beautiful, and I've always imagined Cissnei feeling this way after Zack's death. It fits perfectly with her character. I also like the fact that you gave Reno an empathetic side, seeing as he really is a cold bastard most of the time. I found no grammar errors whatsoever, and I have grammar errors in my fics all the time (I'm not God). I enjoyed this fic and can't wait for more from you.

BTW, you can call me Exie. ;)