Reviews for Anything For You
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I'm pretty sure that song is by Dire Straits.
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I think I read this last year, but I came back to read it and review this time! This story is SO damn good. You wrote it with perfection, and I found myself saying "awwwww" aloud, haha. The characterizations are flawless. :) Lovely, lovely, lovely!
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
AW! Kawaii
Spunky.Spudstah chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was awesome, i fuckin loved it! oh, make more plz! its awesome! KEPP IT COMIN' YOUR BEAUTIFUL!

-Spudstah
ImNotOfThisWorld chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I loved it, Great job!

All their personality was right

I added it to my favorites! 8D
drawnfromashes chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I have to say I just loved how bittersweet this story was. Not only was this a brief, stolen interaction before their duel but, as another reviewer commented, it was a taste of what Yusei and Aki enjoyed every night for Jack.

Instant favorite for me. Thank you so much. :)
Azzara chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Thats so you gona make it into a multi-chap story?

Please!

Azz
FallenAngelItachi chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was unbelievably tender and it was really nice... They were all in character and the story fitted nicely with the whole plot... Poor them-but hey! She is alive now!
Deltalight chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I really enjoyed the idea of Carly visiting Jack in his dreams before the actual duel. It was a sweet interaction and kind of sad that Jack just gets a lone chance of doing what Yusei does every night with Aki. I even dare say he is a little bit jealous about that.
gr8azngrl chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aw... poor Jack! this was a very touching 1-shot and i hope u write more!
notacloudinsight chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was good! :)

You kept Carly and Jack in character well, and it's tone was perfect.

SO MAD THE YU GI OH PEOPLE MURDURED CARLY. GAR!

This story's going on my favs :)
raiu9 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hey, this was great! I loved the bit of humor you stuck in there about Yusei needing a condom. I liked how you blended those little moments with the tone of the rest of the story. Jack's characterization was good as well.

Nice job!