Reviews for Course Correction
CarolynneRuth chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Glad to hear you are now committed to finishing this story! Aww loved Juliet's loyalty to Sawyer. Loving this story right now. And such clever and well thought out ideas.
CarolynneRuth chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Well bloody 3 years! Of course I'm not going to yell at you. Just glad to see you back and writing this wonderful story again. Lucky for you I'm still hanging around, even if I only ever drop in occasionally! Still here. Three years later. Plus you were the very first person to review my very very first fanfic story and I've never forgotten that.

Now as for this chapter I thought it to be really good and you have taken on a difficult task by re-writing these season one events in a different way and kudos to for that. I always like reading a different take of things and this one is enjoyable and interesting.

I also like how Juliet admitted to screwing up and James being so understanding. And any story that writes James as the hero is always welcomed by me! Plus I really do like how you've constructed Sayid in this story too. Very true to form.
CarolynneRuth chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Yah! You are back! It's been so long I had to through the reviews to see when I'd last read one of your chapters. It was chapter six by the way. So here I am now reviewing chapter 7 and trying to remember what happened in previous chapters.
Funny how you uploaded the same day as me. I've been absent for months myself on this fanfic site but hoping to finish my current story. One of these days that is. But back to you're chapter. You've definitely found your writing groove again.
Wow I can't believe Sayid tortured Sawyer again! This time I truly did feel sorry for him and such clever writing on your behalf.
Loved this part:
"I'm sorry, who are you?" Jack said. "You weren't on the plane. Do you know us?"

I thought I did.

Great chapter and looking forward to reading the others. That's the nice thing about having a break for a while, coming back to several chapters yet to be read!
Gondelaurier chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Another awesome chapter! There are so many places the story could go - I'm really excited to read more. It's really good to know that this story will probably be a long one - always a good thing, in my opinion. Take your time with the updates (though not 3 years, please, if at all possible :P), we'll still be here :)
eyeon chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
So it's Jacob who gave them their memories back!? But why aren't Juliet and James candidates anymore and why are they still kill-free if they aren't?

I'm liking your updates. They seem speedier than every 2-3 weeks! I _especially_ like the idea that this could go on for some time!
Marla's Lost chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
The Man in Black stares at Jacob, "Do you have any idea how badly I want to kill you?"

"Oh, I think you've made that pretty clear over the years."

"I'll still work my loophole, my friend."

"You do that. I'll be waiting." *** Wonderful scene! Thanks for making my day
hjr chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
It's great that you're contining this fascinating and unique story. Perhpas the most frustrating thing reading fanfiction is when a great story is abandoned with no explanation. It was great to see Ethan captured before he killed Scott. Good luck to the crew in preventing the Tailies' kidnapping!
kab16 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
wow.

i vaguely remember this from 3 years ago, and it is still amazingly done! can't wait to read more, so glad you are finishing this!

and i have to thank you, because i've been considering trying to finish some old stores and seeing the alert for this in my email inspired me to finally sit down and write another chapter to a story that i thought i abandoned a year ago. So thank you!
ImNotGIJane chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Can't wait for more! Please update soon.
Gondelaurier chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
I won't yell at you - I'm just thrilled that this story is back! It's getting better and better, too :) There was lots in the last couple of chapters that I didn't see coming, and I'm excited to read more - hope you update soon!
koralina chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
I'm not going to yell at you but please update soon. I'm intrigued by the story and waiting for explanations.
makealist chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
You really meant it when you said you'd update! I should have checked in sooner, but I really enjoyed re-reading and catching up to what was going on here. I'm definitely intrigued to know why they are the only ones who remember, and I love how confused everyone else is, trying to sort things out.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
YAY YOU FINALLY UPDATED! :) :) :) :) :) :) I love this story! Suliet is AMAZING! Please update soon!
eyeon chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Well it doesn't read like it was a struggle to write! Very smooth.

Ha! "Metro" great humor to break the tension. Straightforward discussion of the "look" and ensuing bomb debacle. James as the hero trying to lead Smokie away/fight him off. So what is it that Smokie wanted?

Maybe you will tell us why Sayid always did what Jack said. Sayid was always so perceptive, which you've captured here, too, but he always ends up following Jack which is kind of a zero on the perceptive scale!

Of course I want to know why they're the only ones in the know! But feel free to take a LOT of chapters to do that :-)
tia8206 chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Juliet's reaction was spot-on - so in character. You really have these folks down. Can't wait for more!
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »