Reviews for Course Correction
CahhFernanda chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Poor Sawyer! I feel sorry for him... must sucks be the only Oceanic 815 survior with memories. hehehehe

But I don't think that is the pilot who's going to die... I think is Scott (or Steve?)... Or maybe Jack. Just because I'm still pissed at him after the season 5.

Anyway, can't wait for more! :D
KNJ chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter and it through some unexpected twists. I really thought the pilot was a goner, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I also enjoyed the Locke/Sawyer convo, because it was nice to see Locke put in his place. Locke has done a lot for the island, but he's put a lot of people in danger by doing so. Anyway, great chapter, it's a wonderful story.
Coconut1214 chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
This is getting interesting. It is going to drive them crazy trying to save everyone, considering it's pretty impossible. I still think it's the pilot but I suppose it could be Boone or Scott, since no one really knew which was dead in the first place.

Let's see if the student can manuever the master. Because I'm still on the idea that Ben was training Juliet to lead by his side.
CarolynneRuth chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
The plot thickens! I really like the direction you are taking with this. I am left wondering if Juliet and Sawyer can out manueve Ben? Not to mention trying to watch 50 people is going to be impossible. Things are bound to go wrong. I'm looking forward to see what happens next.
teh-Sara chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
Gah! It better be the pilot and not BOONE, but I'm sure it will be Boone because you said you'd kill someone else if a lot of people guessed right. Gr. I love this fic though! Can't wait for more!
CP3-Hornets chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
Yay! This update was great!

I say this every time, but I'm still amazed at how well you juggle all these different plot threads. Oh and the Locke/James conversation was awesome! And as usual, your Suliet scenes were fantastic!
Pegasus chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
Well I hope it's not Boone. I never thought his character was given the chance to really evolve, like they did with Charlie. A pretty good chapter and I hope there's an update soon.
Coconut1214 chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
I love seeing Sawyer running around trying to save everyone. Even Jack. lol

I'm glad he has Juliet to talk too, I think that's what he was missing in his life. Someone that understands him.

I have no idea who you killed. The Pilot?
Mad Steph chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
YAY! YOU UPDATED *HAPPY FACE*

Oh NOES! Who did you kill? All we know is that it's a 'he', it could be anyone, Jack, the Marshall, the Pilot, Boone, Froghurt/Neil, Locke :'(

Loved the chapter though, and really enjoying this story!
Marla's Lost chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
good work - I love the new Sawyer, a wanna be hero who just wants to be with his sweetie!
Timeloopy chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
Ah, an interesting choice - thought you might be about to take Jack out there. I'm glad you didn't. I like Jack. I know who I think you're aiming your gun at but I won't say because I'd hate for you to change it. It's kind of wierd for Sawyer to be running around trying to save everyone but I'm sure he has it in him. . .maybe. . .don't make him too good - Sawyer isn't Sawyer without a little edge. . .Nice job. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Timeloopy chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Nice to see Sawyer using what he's learned to contribute. . . Interesting take. . .I would like to know why it is that Sawyer and Juliet remember and noone else does though. . .is it just destiny? Did Jacob step in? I know I have my theories about whose going to remember and who won't. . .I was just wondering your viewpoint. . .Is it just that true love conquers all? Because that's okay with me too. I just wondered.
Timeloopy chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Ah, so they have a plan. I'm enjoying this. It's nice how you cut in scenes from the show as flashbacks (or are they flash-sideways?).
Timeloopy chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
You've got me now - I really like Chapter 2. Interesting idea that he remembers but no one else does.
Aurora1020 chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
So I have no clue who you plan on killing off so no guesses by me. I love how James is trying so hard to correct the past and the cheeseburger was a cute touch. Hopefully no one will notice either James or Juliet wandering off! Can't wait for your next update!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »