Reviews for Handling It
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
OMG the ending to this was cute...but I loved how you pulled in Sam's injured hand and originally had it as just bruised and that he broke it in the fight. I almost like this better than Sam tripping over a zombie xD LOL. (I know that he actually did get hurt and they had to write it into the script, but it's still fun to read everyone else's 'what happened' ;) I loved the brotherly bonding in this too, there's nothing like a bunch of angst and then the two of them just being...well, Dean and Sam. You wrote them really well, I could practically picture this whole thing happening in my head, and big kudo's for keeping them in character.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I like how Sam got his arm and hand crunched while trying to help Dean. They definitely needed their talk.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Great story! :)
jenilee chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Great story and nicely done with the boys.

“Yikes...Welcome to the Bates Motel. You can definitely have the first shower, little bro.”- this made me laugh. LOLOL.

“Oh for Christ's sake-” Getting up off the bed, Dean bumbled his way over to the closet and pulled out a wire coat hanger. -Loved this and the whole ending banter.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Good story.

Very in character for them both.

And a much more satisfying answer as to how Sam hurt his hand!
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Great tag to the episode. You had them down perfectly! :)
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Great story. Love overprotected Sammy...
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This was a great little chapter, Covered pretty much all the emotional spectrum. I loved the exchange at the end when they had talked it out and then pulled a funny, I love this type of ending, where the particpants are laughing rather than crying or beating each other up. Terrific job! Till next time.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Intersting twist on how Sam broke his arm. That kid's lucky Dean didn't kill him. I'm so glad that Sam told Dean how he felt about him and how glad he was that Dean was still around. I understand where Sam is coming from. I think John felt the same way. He wanted the boys to be together b/c they need each other and he knew that Dean would do anything to save Sam. Nice job with this one.
Arystina chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
"If I was twenty years younger, I'd give them free tickets to the Bubba and Mac show.” The cashier held up both of his fists and Sam wasn't sure what to think of a man's sanity when he named his fists.

LOL. I met someone like that once.

Yeah, I agree. In the episode, Sam hardly even winced when he said he broke his hand. Hmm... Momentary lapse in acting there, Jared? :)

Nice job!