Reviews for You Kissed Me
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Fantastic. I have no other words to describe this.
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
really cute and lovely, just like romione
doesn't matter much chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
It's lovely :)

And correct it to Your
underthestarsx chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Omg finally. I read some of your fics yesterday, and fanfiction wasn't letting me review, or favourite any of your fics! I was so pissed haha, but I saved your page under my favourites on my comp so I could go back to it.

Anyways...

This literally made me swoon so much. You are literally the best writer for Ron/Hermione, you write them SPOT ON. You get the humor, the angst, the love...just everything. Your writing is already beautiful to start with, but you make it even better with the R/H convos. Simply amazing. Thank god I discovered your fics, now I get to read each and every r/h one:) This particular fic was one of my favourites for r/h. 3 I really hope you continue writing R/H fics, you write them SO DAMN GOOD. I love EVERYTHING about your writing. That is all.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ahhh that was great! You're a really great writer!
Janie McDougall chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
VERY VERY Good. I hope you add to it :)
ElenaDarren chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Love this! :D Really good job!
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This was a wonderful little story. I just love the simplicity of it all. Nice work.

~Ao
direwolfprincess chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
i don't normally like fluff OR R/H but Jesus Christ that was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was absolutely adorable. I enjoyed every minute of it! It's very well written too, so kudos on that aspect of it also:)
Red-LipStick x3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I loved this. very cute (:
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
What is it with your stories, & giving me the RonHermione Fuzzies?
ask-the-doctor-about-herpexia chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I love what you've written so far, but make it longer, dag nabbit! They haven't kissed yet!
ROONILWAZLIB101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
All i can say is aw, i loved this (:
thehalfbloodprincess chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
haha so cute. this made me smile a lot :)