Reviews for Rose Tint My World
Ivvory Shadows chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
*dies laughing* Oh this was perfect! Eric is such an arrogant ass, and the lines of dialog were well timed. I could almost *hear* the lines being delivered, the discomfort in Sookie's voice and the lustful amusement in Eric's and Pam's.
SabaceanBabe chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
*snicker* I love it! Laughed like a loon. :P

I was just soliciting suggestions in my LJ the other day for Eric costumes and I'm truly shocked, after reading this, that no one suggested Rocky. Gold lame shorts? Eric would so wear that. Hee!
outinritefield1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Absolutely hilarious! I love the Rocky Horror Picture Show! Eric in those pants - Yum! Although is it kinda weird that I almost prefer picturing him in the corset and heels from the floor show at the end? Tim Curry's legs were fabulous in that outfit. And Bubba, he would make a great Eddie! As far as Pam she might look ok as Janet but for some odd reason I think she is the perfect Riff Raff. How bizarre is that? lol. The dialogue is perfect, very true to character. Great Job!
NelBearPig chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
OMG! I loved this the Rocky Horror Picture Show is one of my favorite movies, and this was awesome. I really hope you intended for Bubba to be Eddie because he would be perfect and boy do I wish I could see Eric as Rocky, lol.
Moriarty Hooper and Holmes Inc chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Haha,very cute :)
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
lol Great ficleet.
natasha874 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
So funny, love Eric teasing Sookie!
SnowxCruellyxHeartbroken chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Ohoho, so funny! This was hilarious and cute all at once. Great work!
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Too funny! I just love Rocky Horror. Eric would make a good Rocky, but I would much rather see him in Frank's get up! I picture Bubba as Eddie. I have so many odd visuals swirling around in my head right now with Rocky Horror and Southern Vampires all mushed together!
AmaZen chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Good fun - thank you!
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Good idea. You should continue for all us RHPS fans out here.
Chrissy123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
hehehe so funny I thought I was the only one that liked the Rocky Horror Show now I'm not lame anymore bcuz I got somethin in common with Eric lol. Why does Sookie gotta be a party pooper?