Reviews for Gone
edinarowe chapter 23 . 10/4
This is a really good story! Love the plot and twists! I wish u could make it sooner between updates... I will stick with u though:)
Storm77 chapter 23 . 1/27
I really like this story! This is the only story that i have re-read! Please update it soon!
julie250 chapter 23 . 1/21
Thanks for updating this story, great chapter...looking forward to reading more soon.
LAG0802 chapter 23 . 1/4
Hi just found this story, read all 23 chapters over the weekend, this is a great story, and even with extremely long delays in posting, I'm glad u have stuck with it, since I read it all over several days noted some inconsistancies, when Collins entered room and attacked Tony. Tony had no weapon, in a previous chapter he was happy to have his gun in night stand and even Abby could use it. You had the doctor say Tony would not be ready to leave the hospital for one to two weeks even on med. transport. When he left hospital had him dressed and walking, If going on medical transport they could take him on a stretcher by ambulance to plane, being in medical plane he would get medical care, but if he really wasn't ready for d/c home, he would be admitted to hospital stateside, he could also have been transferred to a ship based medical unit, but understand for story need to have him go home. Also in this chapter, Collins was really Johnson, in previous chapter thought he was Farr, When Agent Jenson left Tony and Abby at medical transport, no mention that a FBI agent with them, also Jenson knew plane was leaving and at what time, in next chapter he is upset they didn't clear it with him before taking off, not sure where this came from. Also in this chapter they are on medical transport plane, don't think they would have a cafe for Abby to buy food at and I thought Jenson brought her big caf-pow since she could not get one on the plane. It is a great story, but long delay in posting can lead to these inconsistancies if u don't go back and reread your work. Takes time with such a long story. I hope we don't have to wait 1-2 yrs for update . I'm really interested to see what happens.
Scat210 chapter 23 . 1/3
Welcome back, I did have to reread the entire story to refamiliarise. Looking forward to some more danger time for Tony but hopefully Gibbs will save the day. hope you get to conclude the story swiftly.
crokettsgirl chapter 23 . 1/1
So wonderful to see another chapter after so long. I know we have things in RL that come up but so glad you are going to finish this off and not abandon it. Wonderful Job, I had to remember what was going on but I did enjoy this new chapter. Poor Jensen is just all over the place with this news about Reynolds aka Collins, nice how he used the orderly he hired and killed's last name and then Tony's first name...he has brass like how you went back in time to show what was going on, it really helped a lot...Keep writing , I know you will finish this wonderful story. Hugs, Sue
mikiss chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
Glad to see you back!
Meilea2010 chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
Glad to see that you're back writing. Usually after so long, I have to go back and refresh my memory. But not this time. Looking forward to the next chapter. How many more chapters?
scousemuz1k chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
Hope Tony wakes up in time to tell Abby not to go to his place!
tealrose chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
Ohhh, so glad you are back! Well, looks like Tony is in for one heck of a fight if Reynolds gets to him...just hope Abby is ready for a fight as well! Hope for another chapter :). T
tealrose chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
Great! Are you going to continue? T
NickTonyK chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
Great chapter! Glad to see you're hanging in there!
jrrm64 chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
Glad to see this story back.
Meilea2010 chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
Oh, oh hope they can save Tony from the creep. Gibbs will do everything he can to protect Tony though. Looking forward to the next chapter.
DS2010 chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
Looks like the action is moving back to DC :)