Reviews for One Thing
Yahoog chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
never forgive a cheater
Digidestined77 chapter 20 . 7/26/2010
Wow, I just have to say it was absolutely breathtakingly wonderful to read your story, It's like you could feel all the emotion just poring out of every word. excellent story and thank you very much for sharing it with us.
Billy-J chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Wow. Phuu... Quite a chapter... Wow. On another note, I found it fascinating to have a look at the Lola Luftnagle-Hannah Montana side of thing, them being celebs and all. Good work!
Billy-J chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Rough stuff. Teared up there when Miley got on the radio with Lilly. Really good writing so far. It's been favourited.
amaltheaz chapter 20 . 9/6/2009
So today was the first time I had an actual evening all to myself, and you know what I did? I read this whole story. Granted, I couldn't do it in one sitting because apparently the internet hates me and kept cutting me off. So I wrote this review in wordpad so that I could copy and paste real quickly, lol.

Words cannot begin to describe how much I love this story. I love that the girls have always been in love with each other, despite their separation. Despite that there was always something hindering them, like the memories of their painful break-up that was hard to get over, the insecurities and the jealousies that plagued them. Then there was Mikayla (who btw, I totally felt for because god does it hurt to love someone with all your heart and know that their own heart doesn't have much space for you). They had to work through so much just so they can finally reach that place.

You broke my heart and healed it many times over during this story. Which just means that this is a story I would definitely come back to read again and again. And who knows, if I ever had an actual *day* to myself, I'd do what you did with Dear Lilly and review the previous chapters, haha.

And I remember always looking forward to the quotes you would have before and after the chapter. I'm a big quote-geek, seriously.

I see that you have two new stories up and I've bookmarked them so that I would read them the next time I'm online... At a place where the internet doesn't hate me and cuts me off every five minutes, lol.

With all that I am, I wish you love,

Az
cammcv chapter 20 . 8/30/2009
thank you this has been on my to be read for a wile and now i regret waiting agin thank you keep righting cm
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 20 . 8/26/2009
Wow you actually made me cry in almost all this chapter. You also made me laugh with Demi in the last one. I would have been embarrassed too if I had been her.
dare121 chapter 20 . 8/25/2009
"True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart."- Honore de Balzac

your story is absolutely and painfully beautiful. Honestly, I fell in love with this story. you made me so mad at Lilly and that is something that rarely even happens because I adore her to no end and... I just loved it. I can't even form coherent sentences right now. Absolutely breathtaking.

One of my new favorites.
AlvinFan07 chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
Great ending to a great story :) Highly enjoyed it. Definately one of my favorites. Awesome work! :-D
Music and Reading Lover chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
I loved it! I'm sad to see it end.
marce chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
just amazing..

no more words needed
WhatAWayToFall chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
Amazing ending to the story. I wanted to just let you know that your story has become one of my all time favorite Liley fics. Wonderful job, I look forward to reading more stories from you.
flooj9235 chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
WOOT!

']

That was great!

Nice ending!
Kurrent chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
Lovely, elegant ending to a marvelously original story. Nice work. This one has earned its place in my favorites.

Jo
lita rocks LbC chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
aww. how sad! it's the end (

great ending. beautiful story over all.

i fell in love with the story from the beginning, and i'm so happy that it's been such a big hit! congratulations on writing such a great, beautiful, emotional, loving story.

one of my top favorite liley stories for this fandom.

i loved how you didn't have them get together and be all fine and dandy with each other, but they had to gain the other's trust back. it was rushed at all, the pacing was well thought out, and the flashbacks just made this story even more understandable about the trial and tribulations the girls had to go through.

i loved it so much! thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story!

i'll be on the lookout to read more great things from you.

shorty.