Reviews for I Wish to be Yours
Jui chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
So it's not totally one sided. I'm glad. I would have cried if it was. T.T So beautiful!
LunaWalker chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
AWW can yu do a sequel PLEASE
Dishes chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Oh dear, I can't remember the last time I've felt this mushy after reading a fanfic. ;; I was looking for something new to lift my spirits up after going through depressing fics and it looks like I clicked the right story. I like this a lot. The way you portray these two (especially Lavi) and their feelings is so adorable that I pretty much melted at the end. I'm such a sap. But this was really nice to read as well! The flow was great, making the story easy to follow. I don't often read fics in present telling (is that the english word?) but I think that you pull it off great. :D Was a little worried because of that 'onesided' mark at summary though. But realistically speaking that kind of thing is to be expected, as odds that your best friend of the same gender likes you too are pretty small... So I'm just going to think that Allen will grow to like him in that way with time. :)

If this review seems rambling, that's because it's 2am right now where I'm writing this. ...too tired to add any more although I was sure there was something else I wanted to write about. O well. I'm just gonna fave this then. o/
aoiyumekou48 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Very cute and nicely done! I love your idea and the song I'm Yours by Jason Mraz fits well with this fanfic!
izzymizzy chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
It was really cute. Nicely written!
enternalwings chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was sov sweet.
IOTR chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Very cute 3

Especially the end scene.

I love the use of the lyrics! :)
izumi hyuuga chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
the fan fiction story was like so awesome. :D

Like, at first when reading the summary about the one sided laven I was kind of worried one of them would reject the other though in the end it was great.

the story is like so sweet and cute.

I guess I can say I absolutely loved it.

:D.