Reviews for It's Time to Forget the Pain
FlameAngel15 chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
PLZ Finish This story I love it!
Mutinous Pirate chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
This is a well written story...I have read it three times already...please try to continue it as soon as you can.
Riryuuen27 chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
that was awsome!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't to find out what happens and if their plan works. Have a wonderful week. )
Ita-kun89 chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
I love this!So so so so sweet!And great!I love this story!
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
damn they are in for one hell of a battle.
Karakuri Pierrot chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
Great story and such a nice chapter.

Please update soon!

I can't wait for your next chapter.
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
I'm glad they are all happy and together. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )
Alaga chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
YAY! Hehe! im addicted to this ff
RandomSpaceCactus chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
That has always been an interesting concept... Since there was never any mention of shippo's mother i just presumed she kicked the bucket at some point in time :]

hahaha

but anyways...

good job on the chapter ;O
AnubisReaper chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
I love this story it's awsome
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
the story is nice really really nice, I like it very much.
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
It was good. I'm glad he pick them over Kikyo. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a wonderful week. )
Texascowgirl-13 chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
OMG! I almost forgot about this story since its been so long since you've updated! It was well worth the wait though. I cannot tell you how much I love this story! One thing I feel I must point out though: I don't think Sango would just stand behind Inuyasha and Shippo(especially Shippo) even if she did have the baby in her arms. I mean no she wouldn't just go over and try to beat her up while holding the baby but you can always rely on Sango for a snippy comeback whenever the occasion calls for it. Then again, I also understand that she may feel that it is not her place to say anything... hm... ok so I just confused myself but whatever. Point is that I luv this story and I just wish you'd update a little more often... That's all I ask for...Please? -
VFSNAKE chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
WHOA! Looks like Kikyo will be out for blood. Kaede better persuade her sister to see things differently. SHE HAD HER CHANCE!