Reviews for It's All Part of Just Doin' My Job
JoC27 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This story is great! Love the writting and the content!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Momma bear! I like that, it's a nice way to see Dean. I also liked that you cut through his tough outer coat to let us glimpse his vulnerability.
I thought Connie was nice too. I can see why she went that extra mile for them. They exude a need, for those who care to look for it, to be looked after just a little.
Nice story and off to look at the hurt Dean one next.
DeansBabyBird
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Loved the insight of the nurse into the lives of our favorite brothers. She couldn't have pegged Dean more right if she tried.
19Ashe86 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
You captured dean so well! great story! hope to see more with connie.. and maybe another "friend" XDD

my only issue with this story was the sometimes overly intimate moments between dean and sam... dean almost seemed to love sam a little TOO much but maybe/probably that was just me...

33 amazing amazing writting
missmarina95 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wow, excellent job! Great ooutsiders insight on Sam and Dean. and I love the character as well! Can't wait to see her again soon. Great story, I really enjoyed it :)
tcadmiral chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
it would be sooo awesome if the brothers came back to meet connie. maybe Dean could be hurt? you never know...
LounaticM chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Please do write another story. Really good story. Momma-bear!Dean protects little hurt!Sammy! GO Dean!
thunderincrimson chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Wow beautiful story and yes...I'd like another story with Connie! XD
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Great, Great, Great... I love to read a story with Connie, that would be awesome...
67chevyImpala chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
yes Yes YES! I love it when people finally find out about the brothers real job, plus it's very refreshing to read about my boys from someone else POV. I love the way you made Dean obviously over protective and filled with deep concern...even though he thinks he's tough as nails and is strong enough to hide ALL his emotions under the surface.

Even if you decide against bringing the boys and connie back together, thanks for writing this, i thoroughly enjoyed it!
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Connie really came out nicely. Maybe more of her to keep the boys on thier toes. The way you wrote Connie with compation and caring made her seem real
RisingSun chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Wow, really interesting and touching to see Sam and Dean from an other person's view.

Especially the descriptions were really well done.
angbetheahotmail.com-Review chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Oh yes please, may we have some more? And soon please! This is a very good story and what a great way to create a series of stories. You have set up the greatest plot line with this one story. You could make this go on forever. And I hope you do. Story felt a little sketchy at times, but that is just me, I love details. Maybe go a little more in depth with her impressions of the brothers etc...and things like her seeing aspects of them that other hospital staff don't see etc...I mean it, you really did good here. I am actually looking forward to the continued adventures of...read your profile and seems like you are into lots of things and have a very full life. Nice to meet you. I do hope you aren't stretched so thin as to only update once per month or something like that. Over the course of time, readers tend to forget or move on, so the quicker you can update, the better (for me anyway, hahahahahahahaha) Like your quote collection. Supernatural has given us almost a book of one-liners. Well, just wanted you to know I really enjoyed the story. You are very talented and I look forward to your next effort on the Supernatural front. If you want to respond to my response, just email at the address above minus the -Review part of course. Nice meeting you. and please Keep Writing!
Celodie chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I really enjoyed this story and I would love to see the nice nurse Connie call Sam and Dean for help, or maybe the boys could come to use her help again (hurt!Dean for change?). I trust you to find a good idea! First thing first: thanks for this one.
Todd chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Its really good! Especially the way uve done the brotherly bond between Sam and Dean. One diddy little thing though, Dean's not blonde! He's got sorta brownish black hair. Not that that really affects the story just that i couldn't think of anything else wrong with it! Yeah, do another story please :D