Reviews for Not a Chance
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Well that argument will last longer than they think. I think Edward loves Bella more than she loves him. Thanks for writing.
riah cullen chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Lol. " ' can't imagine you loving as much as I love you. I know your love for me is amazingly stronger than any other human could love; your response to my leaving confirms that." I knew he wasn't talking about today. "But, we, my kind, have the capacity to love much more than your kind. It is just hard for me to comprehend such a human that could love in the way that we do. But, then again, you prove me wrong everyday and your reactions always surprise me. So, I suppose, that is possible, but, I have my doubts.' "

LOL! Confusing. I LOVE it more than a vampire LOVES a human who says she LOVES him more!11
DedicatedToTwilight chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
awww this was sweet xx
Writewithlove chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Hey, Kristen! It's Angel! I really love this story! It didn't seem like other Fanfics to me, it seemed to posses the same thing that the real books had. It seemed like one of the actual books! Great vocabulary and well put together, and you already know you're like...the best writer I know! I think you sould write something that happens after Breaking Dawn...*wink* lol

xoxo,

Angel
ever4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That story made me smile :)
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Great
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
that was really sweet
Crimson Love20 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
One question - I couldn't find what Edward said to Emmett. The part that Edward was keeping from Bella. What did he say? But that was so, so sweet! :)
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Brilliant story, I loved it!
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Loved this story, very romantic and I think you understand both Edward's and Bella's mind very well. But I'd like to ask you something: could you please tell me what Edward said on the phone when he was talking to Emmett? Thanks! (P.S. I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in my review, but I'm from Belgium...)
lilyamilli chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
aww, i thought it was really cute:)!

are you going to be adding more?

for reading my fanfic(yahooanswers)
DramaQueen1505 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I really like this story its so cute! I hope you write my stories soon!

**DQ**
123Meaghan chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Really Good Story...Please keep going if possible.