Reviews for Path of the Broken Creed
Schatten Ritter chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Im disappointed there isn't more
Mirrus chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
This story is quite frankly the best Naruto/Assassin's Creed x-over on the site, in my opinion. Adding in Kakashi's P.O.V. added a different flair, and aided the storyline quite well as it sems like one of Khalid's memories. Great concept with the book, by the way, since it allows you to create your own plot for the story. Keep up the good work!
bldude chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
...And there goes that timeline. :P
NeonXSuJu chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
I really hope you continue this story. It's very interesting and I wanna know what happens next. _
swamp-fox chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
will naruto tell anyone about the book

please write soon
night wind98 chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
are u going to make more chapters
guardian xela chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Well, this is certainly a dark turn of events. It makes me wonder, though, what happened to the overlapping memories? What will happen to Naruto - and possibly to the others - after this? Either way, I have high hopes for this one. I like it.
Lord of Murder chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
wow snap i dont think ive ever read a fic where that happened.
undeadyeti chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Okay so let me guess Kakashi is going to either be ordered to pass them or actually fail them and Lirary lady gets to teach Naruto while Sasuke and Sakura fall into standard non team 7 mode(aka ossessive bitch who never improves, and even worse power hungry douche). Not a hit on you cause I like most of your work but a small reader request...please explain to me why you would have Sasuke set up as a person whom Naruto might hold on to himself with only to break up team 7.

Also this an observation not a flame or anything negative but Team 7 can't pass the bell test ever the first try they have no concept of team or trust with each other. Sakura cannot get past her obssession with Sasuke or disdain of Naruto until she sees the real Naruto and Sasuke whom she becomes friends with. Sasukes entire family was murdered by the person he trusted most who then tortured him with a mindf #$k unlike any other. so trusts gonna be an issue for him plus the whole respecting only strength causing him to dismiss his teamates out of is barely functioning what with the memories of generations of killers going through his really needs to re evaluate how he tests his genin but then again the man doesn't want students.
undeadyeti chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
amazing losing yourself to your ancestral memories horrifying in a way.
Orange chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Well, it seems Kakashi didn't read up on how much Sasuke and Naruto hated eachother. Why those two got put on the same team I can never fathom as in the start Naruto hates Sasuke with passion and Sasuke just ignores Naruto.
KuroKage1717 chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Wow. Nice. I have probably read over a hundred versions of the survival training scene, but this is the first one in a long time that I actually truly enjoyed. There were a lot of similarities, but with enough twists to keep it fresh. Plus, I love Kakashi's POV. It was truly awesome.

I really hope that you keep on with this story. It's just too awesome not to. :D
xangabell chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Ouch... Kakashi-sensei was rather harsh, but I guess I'd be pissed too at that sort of behavior. lol Do you intend to update? Because I certainly want to know what's going to happen next!
Apeopher Columbus chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Hey there! Really like what you have so far. I really hope you update soon, because this is pretty badass so far.
MysteryLaUgHiNgmaN chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
The ending of the chapter is worst I ever read and I don't know what the author was thinking who will remain nameless to me until thsi fanfic get back to interest me because it lost interest started from after the dream, Naruto now is so unpredictable he would do now not go on missions, no assassinations, and no Naruto's Timeline is all ended right there now I say this gets a five thumbs down usually it suppose to be two but I felt it better that way to say this is the worsest fanfic I quickly lost interest in my lifetime.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »