Reviews for Dateless in Hollywood
channy-mega-fan chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
awwwwwww this story is awesome.I relly like it!

please continue it please it is worth!
channy-mega-fan chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
hahahaha I love this chapter!The last part is so funny.

This is my favourite:

"You make no sense! Here you are hosting this party so that you can meet guys when…when you've already got one that's crazy about you!"

"What?" Sonny blinked in shock, "Who?"

"Not saying."

"Are you always so stubborn?" Sonny demanded.

"Are you always so blind?"
channy-mega-fan chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Wow,Chad was really a jerk to I was her,I don't know if I would forgive him that easy!
channy-mega-fan chapter 3 . 7/14/2011

I wanna read more!
Hiilani chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
um cute :)
ChannyAddict chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
Is this one finished also? Sorry for bugging you with all my wishes for you to carry on your stories...it's just that they are amazing and you're the best writer on here that I know of. :)
iamkiley chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Love it :-)
MISTALI chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
I must read that Chad Dylan Cooper dictionary...
captaintightpants chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
I am so glad that things are better with the guy.. If it makes you feel better, I like my best friends boyfriend. Yesterday, I spent the entire day watching them holding hands and sneaking kisses.

But this story is amazing! I love it! It makes me giggle like a 2 year old.. I love Chad and Sonny..

Number 1 fan,

Amanda
b-Kaz chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
haha!

cheeky chad!

loved it!

in the last chapter chad said that there was someone crazy about sonny right in front of her and she was looking for other guys.

obviously, talking about himself.

but in this chapter he was acting as if he just started to like her (with his brain going, 'this is sonny!' and stuff...)

what is going on?

:s

just pointing that out!

:D

hope it helped!

can't wait for their not-real-date! ;)
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Oh pfft, Sonny definitely loves Chad ;) I thought this was cute and fluffy. Adorable!
i-rock-101 chapter 6 . 6/28/2009