Reviews for Moments
Lazy Gaga chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
These are all wonderfully sweet and very funny! I really do hope you continue this someday! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Well I have a new favorite chapter.
I don't even know where to start, the cords, the Kai, the... sleeping habits?

Now I like to sleep with headphones on occasionally, but this is a whole new experience all together- I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep with them again without thinking of this! I'll be wearing them more often for sure, I can tell you.

I'm still smiling, any more and I'm not sure my facial muscles could take it. Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to the next chapter though!
Good luck at Grad School, and keep the KaiRin loving alive!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Gahh! I cannot stop smiling! Seriously, every one of these chapters are just so sweet- so cute!

I just want to keysmash a mountain of bubblegum flavoured lolipops as I frolic through fields of lavender and sunshine
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Yee- I am in love.
So much fluff, so much Higa, so much perfection!
Apple Bubblegum chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
haha oh lord, i love your kai so much. and your rinrin. and the way kai always calls him princess.

KITE TRYING TO BE SMOOTH AND FAILING MADE MY DAY. who was he trying to pick up? shinji?
Kals chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
I like this story. It's one of the few good stories about Higa Chuu out there, although it's not about Kite T_T

Anyway, if I were Kai in this chapter, I'd be real worried. With a Kite like this, Rin may be attracted to him any time. Not that I think it would happen soon.

Keep writing please.
Bunny-Que chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
That was really cute! and Kai's a pervert...showing rin how "good" he can be! Update soon please!
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
i love how this is a bunch of little stories put into one. great job!
Bunny-Que chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Soo...I just stumbled on this fic today and I'm really happy I found it! I luv Rin and I really like him paired with Kai! Keep working on it! 3
yesnomaybeso chapter 3 . 8/14/2009

verbal acuity chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
oh my god. someone

s writing Rin/Kai on 30_kisses? YES. you're awesome. Can't wait to see more!
Hiroen Nnir chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Very cute. Both chapters made the two perfect together!
yesnomaybeso chapter 2 . 7/12/2009

Loved this :D

Perfection. The fangirl made me laugh. Maybe include her again in a later chapter?

Great job :)

yesnomaybeso chapter 1 . 6/16/2009

There is NOT enough Hirakoba/Kai loving on this website!

I've dubbed them Pretty Pair, since they're both gorgeous, haha x]

Eskai-toul chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Cute :3

It's good to see someone doing a Kai/Rin fic :)