Reviews for Closure
elis75 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I love this story. Thanks!
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009

This was perfect. Really perfect.

Excellent written and with so much emotions that

I was breathless at some point.

Great job!
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is a wonderful tag for a great episode. You really touch on everything the episode opened up, and resolve it beautifully. "I'd be hard pressed to be anybody else around you, Amanda."-this is a great Lee line. And something he'd never have said before they'd been through all they had up to that point. Keep 'em coming-I love your stuff!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Beautiful story!
cajun panda chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Great story! I loved how sensitive Lee was able to be with his true love. Didn't he ever notice she was wearing her ring?
BATB FAN chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
You write great here. CAN YOU PRETTY PLEASE write another BATB story though? You write so good...what happens next after Dancing in the Shadows?
Loretta the Contessa chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
liked the story very much.
Momm2five chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
"I'd be hard pressed to be anybody else around you, Amanda."

I love it! This line is the best. Only one question. How come no mention of the ring still on her finger when she got there? I was waiting for that!

It's great to read a new story from you, I enjoy them so much. You have both of them down very well.
NoMoFanFic chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow, that was just beautifully written! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

lavender211 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
oh! This was amazing!
berniej chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
hi, great way to end any episode of SMK ! I do like these tags and especially as there's no way Amanda would have been happy to go home and act 'normal' after the close call she would have needed the contact just as much as glad you provided it,besides it's not as if she hadn't been out in her nightwear before and that was in daylight!Thanks for sharing this moment with us, always happy to feed my addiction!

smk123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Nicely done - written in a simple but clearl style with well chosen descriptions. Bad Timing is up there amoungst my favs and this was a needed ending -

Gostraighthomeamanda chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Absolutely perfect. You are especially good at capturing Lee's character. You never make him try to say too much. You just portray him as the man of action/few words which is so Lee. Loved it.
amieemb chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Great story!

I loved this..." And then she did something she'd never done before. She stepped in close, looked into his eyes, and begged."

That line is the best!
adare1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
*Sigh* What a wonderfully written piece. The story was sweet, funny, tender, romantic and so true to the characters!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »