Reviews for Knowledge is Power
renextronex chapter 13 . 24m
I believe the salary is an MASSIVE exageratrion, i know you didnt write it but hey i have to complain somewhere
SmashHero59win chapter 29 . 3/28
I know that this review is incredibly repetitive, and probably has no real meaning whatsoever to you, but I would like to convey my thanks for reposting this, even if you have no intentions of continuing. It was an actual pleasure reading this fic, and was definitely a good call reposting.
Thanks for the repost,
Smash
FreeJSJJ chapter 29 . 2/24
Ravenclaw Harry done right. OC characters with actual depth. Smart Harry done in a believable manner with a compelling storyline. Well done and keep up the good work. Thank You For Sharing Your Story With Us.
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 2/21
soooo they play 90minutes soccer in brittain at the age of 10-11?
or is he older here already?
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 2/21
soooo they play 90minutes soccer in brittain at the age of 10-11?
or is he older here already?
EntrancedOracle chapter 29 . 1/17
leetheresearcher chapter 29 . 12/23/2016
you are one evil S.O.B ._.
tjjenkins chapter 12 . 12/22/2016
I can't tell you how much this chapter made me laugh. all i can say is that you are a brilliant writer and i enjoyed it very much!
dragonMSTR chapter 29 . 12/3/2016
I would just like to let you know how much I appreciate you posting this story. It is an incredible story and I apologize that people keep nagging you about it. I would take a stab at it, but I doubt I could do it justice.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I only read the fairly long intro you had. While I get your reasoning for it all, it's kinda boring to start the story off that way.

Maybe move it to the bottom of the chapter so people have something to actually care about before the wall of text?
Raviran chapter 29 . 11/23/2016
This is probably one of my favourites HP FanFiction, i loved the humor, the characters, the interactions and Harry was awesome, such a pity it's been abandoned.
MoonShine Bootlegs chapter 23 . 10/27/2016
u
harkthe chapter 29 . 10/25/2016
,zza
harkthe chapter 29 . 10/25/2016
a,.,,.2
Cutiepie120048 chapter 29 . 10/13/2016
I...loved this.

I'm going to review this because in my eyes this is a masterpiece that I'm devestated about it's adrupt discontinued status.

I would also like to thank you, for keeping this masterpiece alive for me to see.

Now, this review is going to praise this story. I loved it from the bottom of my hearts - from the Romance to the realistic humor to the original characters - and this Harry is my too favorite Harry's I've read.

The author made this story to be as realistic yet mesmerizing as possible to show how Badass the characters are on their own, not to mention when they team up.

The relationship between Harry and Fleur was sweet in its own way and I couldn't have picked a better person to match to Harry if I tried. Just their introduction to each other out on the World Cup told me how good it's going to be.

I love this unfinished writing and am grateful to you that I found this in the first place.

This will be forever in my heart.

Keep Up The Good Work~!