Reviews for Knowledge is Power
kevin chapter 29 . 9/20/2023
This story lacks originality.
Kevin chapter 3 . 9/20/2023
The word is past. You printed need to work on your english.
kevin chapter 1 . 9/20/2023
House elves are not slaves!
Sankarea396 chapter 12 . 7/31/2023
Gods I reallyyyy want a whole book dedicated to Stephanie and Archie's romance! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO BE ABANDONED?!
IzenR chapter 1 . 4/17/2023
So far I'm liking it, good story
Volunteer Insomniac chapter 29 . 12/15/2022
my day has quite literally ruined, just because there is no more book.
I have no idea who this artist (fettucini) is or what happened to them, and I'm incredibly eager to know.
least to say, I feel like my stomach has been thoroughly wolloped by a spiky pair of brass knuckles, slathered in sorrow concentrate. I am now in mourning.

I would greatly appreciate being hooked up with some more stories similar to this one.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2022
Ravenclaw mascot is an eagle not a raven for some reason.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2022
You don’t clear your mind you let your thought flistnaway
Jeff chapter 1 . 5/10/2022
So the Elder Wand has just about the same history as in canon - only to then turn up in Ollivander's shop, because why not? Probably Dumbledore deciding that allowing the most bloodthirsty wand in history to choose his next master on his own would be perfectly acceptable, as long as doing so would allow the author to hand that wand over to his Mary Sue Harry, even when said author can't be assed to think up a credible explanation for that?
Don't you realize how pathetic it is to not even pretend to care about your plot making any sense at all? Never mind how insulting it is that you seem to expect your readers to just swallow that kind of crap. How stupid do you think we are? About as stupid as Harry and Remus who don't even question that wand being in Ollivander's shop? Well, I'm outta here for good. This is more stupidity than I can tolerate.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2022
There were no witch burnings in Britain. Witchcraft was a felony in England and the rest of the Empire, therefore witches were hanged, not burned.
MasterOfDeath7 chapter 14 . 4/29/2022
Damn, that was good.
MasterOfDeath7 chapter 11 . 4/29/2022
I refuse to believe that Archie can still have kids lol
FrostWolf374 chapter 25 . 4/18/2022
I fucking LOVE this book, definitely in my top 5
MannazIor chapter 17 . 2/5/2022
So.. I found the Captain Jack Sparrow refrence you put in here. Just saying.
Diametrik chapter 1 . 11/25/2021
I know that the person who posted this chapter didn't write the AN, but I want to say this anyway.

The first line of the prophecy may just say that "the one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches", but the last line says "the one with the power to vanquish the dark lord WILL BE BORN as the seventh month dies".

That clearly states that "the one" hasn't been born yet. So this older harry wouldn't be a candidate for the prophecy (unless the prophecy was made earlier than canon, I didn't actually read the chapter yet).