Reviews for Knowledge is Power
Cutiepie120048 chapter 29 . 10/13
I...loved this.

I'm going to review this because in my eyes this is a masterpiece that I'm devestated about it's adrupt discontinued status.

I would also like to thank you, for keeping this masterpiece alive for me to see.

Now, this review is going to praise this story. I loved it from the bottom of my hearts - from the Romance to the realistic humor to the original characters - and this Harry is my too favorite Harry's I've read.

The author made this story to be as realistic yet mesmerizing as possible to show how Badass the characters are on their own, not to mention when they team up.

The relationship between Harry and Fleur was sweet in its own way and I couldn't have picked a better person to match to Harry if I tried. Just their introduction to each other out on the World Cup told me how good it's going to be.

I love this unfinished writing and am grateful to you that I found this in the first place.

This will be forever in my heart.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 9/24
I just want to say thank you so, so much for laying things out at the beginning, and that I agree it's a practice every author should try to implement, particularly if they plan on a story being of 'decent' length or more. In this case, it lets me know in advance that reading this /won't/ be a waste of time, because I do quite like what you've outlined and look forward to seeing how/where it all goes!
stormking92 chapter 29 . 9/14
why did you feel the need the post this unfinished story without the will to finish it, and that is without the fact that you didn't even have the original authors permission to do so even if he has abandoned ffnet. As you could tell unfinished stories that are abandoned and then re-posted do not make people happy.
Fick Chick chapter 25 . 9/4
Why would Beaubatons bring Gabrielle? She's too young to enter the tournament. It's debatable whether she's even old enough to be a student since you said she was only 9 at the World Cup so the oldest she could be now is 10. I know you said Beaubatons was a 6-year school; do the start a year earlier than Hogwarts?
Fick Chick chapter 17 . 9/3
How like a boy to think parents should only teach their daughters not to be sluts. It takes two to tango.
AthanPotter chapter 26 . 8/31
this story was fine until you ruined it by projecting some weird bias you have against promiscuity. its gotten to be very boring.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/28
As soon as the Elder wand came I got suspicious of this story as it's Dumbledorks wand.

As soon as Harry punched Remus and didn't get into any trouble legally I lost all respect for this story. That just would NOT happen.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/28
If I were Harry in addition I would've gotten a digital telescope that comes preloaded with star charts and auto aiming.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/28
Error! Error! *Massive horn button gets pushed and a loud noise erupts* All hands on deck All hands on deck! We've found a error!

The letter is also suppose to say the location of the room too!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/28
The *muggles* witch burning was actually all propaganda taught by brainwashing school. Now don't be scared away from reading this.

The real witch trials actually had to do with mass land grabs because most of the witches who were accused were widows who had their husbands killed during Indian raids lefting large plots of farm land behind in what would be today the state of Maine.

The church and mayor worked together to take away the land and the witch trials were a good excuse until it got so out of control they were afraid of being targeted.

Groups like the Quakers never had anything to do with it and actually welcomed people of different styles as long as basic respect remained. The real name for Quakers is Friends by the way.

If you ever see a *Friends Community* church anywhere that's what they are the *Quakers* which is actually an insulting term.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/28
One interesting aspect that was good was at least with software there were a lot more independent companies and you bought to own on one or more computers with your license key.

Actually most software in the 90s didn't even have license keys and just installed and you went thru the wizard software guide but they only work on e2 bit computers. Oops I mean 32 bit computer motherboards with PCI slots. The new motherboards use PCI-E from about 2005 on.

There were lots of awesome sound boards from Creative AWE 64 to Yamaha XG which often came with free editing tools and utilities. Sometimes you would get free full games.

We got Star Trek Elite Voyager (3D game) coming with a card and a game called BattleField WW2 where you play as weither Allies or Axis but the controls are so complicated you need a gaming keyboard with extra buttons.

You have so many commands like jump right/jump left. Strife right/left. Dodge and the movements and all this you have to learn how to use radio commands to both receive and send to acknowledge new orders or plan an attack.

Good lord it makes my head dizzy just thinking about that game!
awesomeness-rocks chapter 29 . 8/8
Such a shame that this was abandoned
mckertis chapter 4 . 8/2
There are so many upfront changes to remember, that it would be much easier to just make Cedric the main character. Frankly i dont see the point of this fanfic being about Harry.
I can tell you're annoying as shit in real life
Tubafreak chapter 25 . 7/20