Reviews for Dear Abby
Blackpen Enaru chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
sexual harassment panda!
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Pam writing to Dear Abby is a hilarious idea. The discussion between Pam and Eric highlighted some of my favorite parts about their relationship. They're so comfortable with each other that it's easy to see why they've stayed together (in total) longer than most vampires stay with their makers. I'm still laughing about the special guest that you slipped in at the end (the song is running through my head on a loop at this point).
Eltanin Rose chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
LOL. "sexual harrasment panda". loved it.
Moriarty Hooper and Holmes Inc chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
yes, yes...I can so see that! Funny!
leah0628 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I loved this! Bring on the Pam!
Shebella chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I love your story .. I can barely type I'm still laughing so hard ... tears are running down my face ... OMG that was good!

:) :) :)
pbarker61 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
pam and her dear abby,really cute and wait to see how she gets back at .
Nyah chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Haha. Nice. I loved Eric's assertion that sexual harassment was the reason they had business.

Will be glad to read more.
mimapdx chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Just loved this story. It is a very funny one :)

Thanks for sharing it
marine1047 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Absolutely loved this one-shot! I about died laughing at the "Sexual Harrassment Panda"! I'm with you, the Pam/Eric relationship is one of my favorites, and I think you personified it greatly. Great job, can't wait for more :)
scattered21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Pam is a favorite. I enjoyed your fic very much. Eager to read more. Thanks.
dexgal chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
First comes the workshop, and then will come the quiz...this was a cute one! I hope you will write of Pam's revenge, and soon!
Yarvarni chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Well I know have to clean off my screen and keyboard *a hazard of trying to eat & catch up on FF at the same time* and I will be singing the Sexual harassment Panda song all night...but it is well worth it and I do so hope you mount Pam's revenge (or at least her attempt at it ;-)
sam970 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I LOVE Sexual-Harrassment Panda. :) Only South Parkians are going to get this joke though...
Gallathea chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hey, it's the sexual harassment panda! lol, hilarious