Reviews for The End Of The World
Novindalf chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
A stunning mix of smut, emotion, and sheer brilliance :D

Utterly gorgeous – if only the scene could have panned out like this!
3speckledeggs chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Great story! Brilliant!
Bloodheart06 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
aww i wish the vault scene was actually like that!

Even the smut afterwords, but i dont think theres ever much chance of that really happening /.

aha, Still i'll hope for a kiss in series 3! : D

NelleEsor chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
very well written

it was lovely

Solo Lady chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This story was absolutely lovely. So much how I picture their first time. I'm tired of seeing movies and TV series that have buttons flying and clothes ripping. It's time for some tenderness. Just excellent!
Shutters chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I loved this story, great balance between the emotional and physical side of their relationship. Very in character for both of them - their differing attitudes to dying were very believable.

I've read a couple of different stories about what happened in the vault after the lights went out, but they never quite rang true for me - this one did.

Well written, a pleasure to read - thank you.

theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Nice to see the vault scene extended and to let us know that they actually said and did before they were rescued. I agree with you that it was better to let them kiss in the vault and leave the sex until they had air, time, and a decent bed. And how touching, after the primal passions explored in the vault, to read of their slow, gentle, tender lovemaking. At the beginning, I liked Gene's thoughts on how he expects or hopes to die - either as a copper to the last, or as a man who loves and is loved. Very moving, well done.
Siggy chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was lovely - a nice lift to the spirits. Probably one of the best fics I've seen about this particular episode.
ravenbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Excellent story! Characterisation is perfect as always.

Love your work.
LouH chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hi, really liked the story, just a bit of regional lingo to let you in on, its "Bolly kecks" not kegs. it is a northern english coloquilism for underpants...

other than that, spot on!x
Aliciooop chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
aha, that was actaually EXACTLY how i wanted it to be- you're awesome! so glad you could put it into words, and it was grat, thank you (; You were right about the vault, I'm glad you did what you did- made it so much "nicer" rather than smutty xD
Gem6 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aw thats well sweet!

Gem x
lioness2611 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aww, I love it so much. Really really sweet and of course brilliant smut.

x lioness x
Smurf12345 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Brilliant fanfic, a pleasure to read :) x
BaneLupine chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
i think you got the mix perfect and besides vault sex has been over done bleh you know this is good thou i like me fluff and i love me smuff so i am sasified have a cookie